Episode #100: Negative Impacts of Food Shaming, Why We Shouldn’t Judge People’s Eating Habits & Identifying The Healthiest Foods For Your Body
In this episode of The No Sugarcoating Podcast I am talking about:
- Negative Impacts of Food Shaming
- Why We Shouldn’t Judge People’s Eating Habits
- Identifying The Healthiest Foods For Your Body
SHOW NOTES + LINKS
- E-mail me at email@example.com with the subject “Coaching Sale” to save $600.00 off on my 6 month and 1 year programs until in the Healthy Fall Routine Coaching Sale.
- Get the Fall edition of Amber Approved Magazine & subscribe http://bit.ly/1pCfKDP
- Join The No Sugarcoating Private Facebook Group: http://bit.ly/2d1r1Qa
- Check out my Youtube Channel Here for more transformational videos: http://bit.ly/2i6UmxJ
- Listen to Episode 71 about my one-on-one coaching here: http://amberapproved.ca/podcast/71/
- Be sure to follow me on Instagram @amberromaniuk
- Get your tickets to my workshop “Roadblocks To Weight-Loss” on October 11th. http://bit.ly/2wnv5BO
Subscribe and listen on iTunes or your favorite podcast app.
** Announcements (01:23)
** Negative Impacts of Food Shaming (06:13)
** Why We Shouldn’t Judge People’s Eating Habits (21:13)
** Identifying The Healthiest Foods For Your Body (30:31)
Episode #101: How Your Own Pressures Sabotage Weight-Loss, Costs of Pushing Your Body Too Far & Letting Go of Emotional Pressures To Lose Weight
Neon Berry Parfait
Episode #099 Food Fears & Unhealthy Eating Styles, Signs You Fear Food & Losing Control With Food and Overcoming Fears of Food & Weight-Gain
Episode #98: Emotional Eating Struggles & Putting Yourself Last, A Lack of Boundaries & People Pleasing & Letting Go of Insecurities and Building Self-Confidence.