Podcast Episode #051: Why Quick Fixes Don’t Work, Overcoming The Perfectionist Mindset and Consequences of Delaying our Health
In this episode of The No Sugarcoating Podcast I am talking about
- Why Quick Fixes Don’t Work
- Overcoming The Perfectionist Mindset
- Consequences of Delaying our Health
This is the FINAL WEEK to enter to win the giveaway from Lowen’s Skincare including butter balm, vegan vaporub and a You Sure Clean Up Nice face and body wash for all of our Canadian and US listeners. To enter, leave a review and 5 stars on iTunes, once you’ve left a review please e-mail me at nosugarcoatingpodcast@gmail.
- Read my story here: amberapproved.ca/my-story
- Why We Stopped Working Out: amberapproved.ca/podcast/5
- Get the fall edition of Amber Approved Magazine http://bit.ly/1IvuSM9.
- Join The No Sugarcoating Private Facebook Group: http://bit.ly/2d1r1Qa
Subscribe and listen on iTunes or your favorite podcast app.
- Announcements (02:10)
- Why Quick fixes don’t work (04:49)
- Overcoming The Perfectionist Mindset (27:03)
- Consequences of Delaying our Health (39:38)
A new partner will be joining us next week. STAY TUNED!
Podcast Episode 72: Why Big Weight-Loss Goals Sabotage Health, Pressuring Our Bodies & Weight Plateaus & Costs of Counting Calories
Podcast Episode 71: Exploring My One-on-One Coaching, How You Get Life-Changing Transformation & Eliminating Your Fears For Optimal Health
Making Friends with Food Workshop
Podcast Episode #69: How Fear Sabotages Our Health, Consequences of Fear Leading Our Choices and Shifting From Fear To Trust With Health