Episode #094: Costs of Perfectionism & Emotional Eating, The Positive Effects of Failure & Learning, Letting Go & Moving Forward With The Journey.
In this episode of The No Sugarcoating Podcast I am talking about
- Costs of Perfectionism & Emotional Eating
- The Positive Effects of Failure
- Learning, Letting Go & Moving Forward With The Journey
SHOW NOTES + LINKS
- E-mail me at firstname.lastname@example.org with the subject “Summer Sale” to save $600.00 off on my 6 month and 1 year programs until September 17th.
- Get the Summer edition of Amber Approved Magazine & subscribe http://bit.ly/1pCfKDP
- Join The No Sugarcoating Private Facebook Group: http://bit.ly/2d1r1Qa
- Check out my Youtube Channel Here for more transformational videos: http://bit.ly/2i6UmxJ
- Listen to Episode 71 about my one-on-one coaching here: http://amberapproved.ca/podcast/71/
- E-mail me at email@example.com with the subject line “Group Program” to learn more about the “Slowing Down for Self-care” Fall Group Program and how to secure your spot and save 25% off until August 31st
- Be sure to follow me on Instagram @amberromaniuk
Subscribe and listen on iTunes or your favorite podcast app.
- ** Announcements (01:20).
- ** Costs of Perfectionism & Emotional Eating (05:29).
- ** The Positive Effects of Failure (23:43).
- ** Learning, Letting Go & Moving Forward With The Journey (35:09).
The No Sugarcoating Podcast is proud to partner with Vagus Fitness. Life’s not slowing down & neither should you.
From hiking through the Rockies to keeping up with your grandkids—gain the strength, energy and mobility to fully enjoy life’s adventures. It’s personal training that’s actually personal.
Sign-up for a free $100 gift card and see how Vagus Fitness supports 50+ and those with bone and joint problems live the life they were meant to by visiting www.vagusfitness.com.
Episode #109 Costs of Staying Stuck In Sabotaging Patterns, Overcoming Fears of Getting Healthy & How Shifting Sabotaging Patterns Gives Us Body Freedom
Episode 108: Weight-Loss Success & Body Insecurities, Why The Weight-Loss Doesn’t Bring Self-Love & How To Build Self-Love & Successful Weight-Loss
Episode #107: Negative Impacts of Resistance & Self-care, Why Resistance Delays Our Health Journey & Ways To Let Go of Resistance
Festive Holiday Hot Chocolate Spoons