31 Aug 2018
Beet Pitaya Berry Smoothie Bowl
Beet Pitaya Smoothie Bowl
- 2 tsp Nature’s Restore Beet Powder
- 1 frozen banana
- ½ cup frozen raspberries
- ½ cup frozen strawberries
- 1 tsp pitaya powder
- ½ cup unsweetened vanilla almond milk
- ¼ cup Yoso unsweetened coconut yogurt
- 3 tbsp coconut cream
- 2 tbsp collagen powder
- Add all ingredients into a high speed blender and blend well.
- Add to a bowl and top with banana, cacao nibs, more berries, unsweetened shredded coconut, cinnamon sticks and enjoy!
Special Thanks to
- Yoso (www.yoso.ca) for their amazing unsweetened coconut yogurt.
- Photos by Lisa San Filippo
- Moments Marketing provides photography for social media, websites and corporate events as well as offers marketing consulting services. It's also a sister company to Moments Photography, a portrait photography company. Lisa is the owner, creative visionary and chief photographer of Moments Marketing and owner and photographer of Moments Photography. www.momentscalgary.com
Amber Approved http://amberapproved.ca/
You may also like
Episode #179 What it’s Like to Work With Me on Your Health Journey
Episode #178 Common Signs of Hormone Imbalances, Hormone Imbalances and Emotional Eating and The Impact of Fad Diets and Exercise on Hormone Imbalances
Exploring Reasons Why Your Body is Hanging onto Protection
Emotional Eating and Cortisol Levels