31 Aug 2018
Beet Pitaya Berry Smoothie Bowl
Beet Pitaya Smoothie Bowl
- 2 tsp Nature’s Restore Beet Powder
- 1 frozen banana
- ½ cup frozen raspberries
- ½ cup frozen strawberries
- 1 tsp pitaya powder
- ½ cup unsweetened vanilla almond milk
- ¼ cup Yoso unsweetened coconut yogurt
- 3 tbsp coconut cream
- 2 tbsp collagen powder
- Add all ingredients into a high speed blender and blend well.
- Add to a bowl and top with banana, cacao nibs, more berries, unsweetened shredded coconut, cinnamon sticks and enjoy!
Special Thanks to
- Yoso (www.yoso.ca) for their amazing unsweetened coconut yogurt.
- Photos by Lisa San Filippo
- Moments Marketing provides photography for social media, websites and corporate events as well as offers marketing consulting services. It's also a sister company to Moments Photography, a portrait photography company. Lisa is the owner, creative visionary and chief photographer of Moments Marketing and owner and photographer of Moments Photography. www.momentscalgary.com
Amber Approved http://amberapproved.ca/
You may also like
Episode #150 Focusing on Feeling Good VS Looking Good, Costs of Focusing on External Looks Alone & How Focusing on Feeling Good Supports Your Health and Self-Love Journey
Episode #149 How Control Sabotages Overcoming Emotional Eating, Why Fear of Losing Control Fuels Food Restriction & Tips To Release Fear & Control and Build Mindfulness With Food
Episode #148 Reasons You May Be Struggling With Brain Fog, How Brain Fog Triggers Emotional Eating & Tips To Support Mental Clarity
Episode #147 Costs of Mindless Eating, Exploring Why You Overeat & Practicing Mindfulness With Food