11 Mar 2019
Blackberry Chia – Blue Lemon Smoothie
Blackberry Chia Blue Lemon Smoothie
For the chia pudding bottom
- 4 tbsp chia
- ¼ cup fresh blackberries blended in a blender
- ¼ cup unsweetened coconut yogurt
- 1 tsp maple syrup
For the Smoothie
- 1 frozen banana
- 1 tsp E3Live blue majik
- 3 tbsp coconut yogurt
- 3 tbsp coconut cream
- 1 tsp organic lemon extract
- 1 scoop collagen or protein powder
- ½ avocado
- 1 stemless wine glass.
- Blend blackberries in a blender.
- Mix chia seeds, yogurt, blackberries and maple syrup and add to the bottom of the wine glass.
- Blend all smoothie ingredients and add smoothie to chia bottom.
- Serve and enjoy.
SPECIAL THANKS TO
- Photos by Lisa San Filippo
- Moments Marketing provides photography for social media, websites and corporate events as well as offers marketing consulting services. It's also a sister company to Moments Photography, a portrait photography company. Lisa is the owner, creative visionary and chief photographer of Moments Marketing and owner and photographer of Moments Photography. www.momentscalgary.com
Amber Approved http://amberapproved.ca/
You may also like