28 May 2018
Blueberry Pancakes with Pitaya and Blueberry Maple Syrup
Blueberry Pancakes with Pitaya & Blueberry Syrup
- ¾ cup Bob’s Red Mill GF Flour
- 1 tsp coconut sugar
- 1.5 tsp baking powder
- Pinch of sea salt
- 2 eggs
- ½ cup almond milk
- 2 tbsp olive oil
- 1 cup fresh blueberries
- Extra blueberries for topping
- For pitaya maple syrup
- Mix 1 tsp pitaya powder with ¼ cup maple syrup.
- For blueberry syrup
- Blend ¼ cup maple syrup
- In a large bowl, combine flour, coconut sugar, baking powder, sea salt and mix well.
- Add eggs, almond milk, olive oil and whisk well.
- Mix in blueberries.
- Heat a frying pan with coconut oil over medium heat.
- Pour batter into pan to make pancakes the size of your choosing. Flip when tops are bubbling and golden brown on the bottom.
- Drizzle with Pitaya and blueberry maple syrup, extra blueberries and enjoy!
- Serves about 10-12 small pancakes.
Special Thanks to
- Photos by Lisa San Filippo
- Moments Marketing provides photography for social media, websites and corporate events as well as offers marketing consulting services. It's also a sister company to Moments Photography, a portrait photography company. Lisa is the owner, creative visionary and chief photographer of Moments Marketing and owner and photographer of Moments Photography. www.momentscalgary.com
Amber Approved http://amberapproved.ca/
You may also like
Episode #176 Understanding Digestive Health and Bowel Movements, Digestive Imbalances and Skin Issues & How Digestive Imbalances Fuel Food Cravings
Episode #175 Understanding What Your Digestion Says About Your Health, How Emotional Stressors Impact Digestion & Action Steps to Take to Support Digestion
Strawberry Chia – Chocolate Peanut Butter Smoothie
Classic Raspberry Chocolate Chip Loaf