2 Jul 2018
Chocolate Zucchini Banana Loaf
Banana Chocolate Zucchini Loaf
- 2 cups gluten-free flour (Bobs 1-2-1 Flour)
- 1 tsp baking powder
- ½ tsp baking soda
- 1/4 cup cacao powder
- 4 free range eggs
- 4 ripe medium size bananas
- 1.5 cups shredded zuchinni
- 1/2 cup coconut sugar
- 1/2 cup dark chocolate chips
- 1 cup of olive oil
- 1 tsp vanilla powder
- Pinch of sea salt
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees Fahrenheit
- Grease a baking pan with coconut oil.
- In a large bowl, combine flour, baking powder, baking soda, cinnamon, salt, vanilla powder, coconut sugar and mix well.
- Add eggs and olive oil and whisk well.
- Add the bananas, zucchini chocolate chips and mix well.
- Add mixture to loaf pan and top with additional banana and chocolate chips
- Bake for 55 minutes and let cool, slice and serve.
SPECIAL THANKS TO
- Photos by Lisa San Filippo
- Moments Marketing provides photography for social media, websites and corporate events as well as offers marketing consulting services. It's also a sister company to Moments Photography, a portrait photography company. Lisa is the owner, creative visionary and chief photographer of Moments Marketing and owner and photographer of Moments Photography. www.momentscalgary.com
Amber Approved http://amberapproved.ca/
You may also like
Episode #171 Costs of Forcing Quick Changes on Your Body, Giving Your Body Time to Adjust to Change & Why Time is Your Friend on Your Health Journey
Episode #170 Feeling Shame with Emotional Eating, Costs of Emotional Eating Running Your Life & How Gaining Body Freedom Supports Your Success
Episode #169 How Quick Fixes are Fueled By Diet Marketing, Ways Quick Fixes Negatively Impact Your Health & Creating Awareness around Quick Fixes
Episode #168 Ketogenic Eating Fueling Food Fears, Fears of Achieving Food Freedom & Creating Awareness of Your Food Fears