2 Jul 2018
Dark Chocolate Chip Banana Strawberry Loaf
Banana Strawberry Dark Chocolate Chip
- 2 cups gluten-free flour (Bobs 1-2-1 Flour)
- 1 tsp baking powder
- ½ tsp baking soda
- 1 tsp cinnamon
- 4 free range eggs
- 1 cup fresh strawberries sliced
- 1/2 cup dark chocolate chips
- 1/2 cup coconut sugar
- 4 medium ripe bananas
- 1 cup of olive oil
- 1 tsp vanilla powder
- Pinch of sea salt
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees Fahrenheit
- Grease a baking pan with coconut oil.
- In a large bowl, combine flour, baking powder, baking soda, cinnamon, salt, vanilla powder, coconut sugar and mix well.
- Add eggs, olive oil and and whisk well.
- Mash in bananas, strawberries and chocolate chips to the mixture.
- Add mixture to loaf pan and top with additional strawberry banana and chocolate chips.
- Bake for 55 minutes and let cool, slice and serve.
SPECIAL THANKS TO
- Photos by Lisa San Filippo
- Moments Marketing provides photography for social media, websites and corporate events as well as offers marketing consulting services. It's also a sister company to Moments Photography, a portrait photography company. Lisa is the owner, creative visionary and chief photographer of Moments Marketing and owner and photographer of Moments Photography. www.momentscalgary.com
Amber Approved http://amberapproved.ca/
You may also like