16 Feb 2017
Write a review
- 1 Large Organic Egg
- Pinch of Sea Salt
- Pinch of Garlic Powder
- Pinch of Pepper
- 1/2 Organic Lemon (squeezed)
- 1 Cup LIGHT Olive Oil
- 1 Handful Fresh Dill
- In a blender, add 1 egg, 1/2 Lemon, and spices. Blend on low.
- Slowly add 1 cup of Olive Oil, blend on high until smooth and creamy.
- Add a handful of fresh dill and blend on high until dill completely blends.
- Store in the fridge 1-2 weeks (Makes 1 cup)
Amber Approved http://amberapproved.ca/
You may also like
Podcast Episode #68: Why Your Body Doesn’t Like Your Diet, Ending The Fad/Eating Style Obsession & Building Awareness on Feeding Your Health
Regular Simple Mayo
Is Sugar Controlling your Life?
Podcast Episode #66: Fears of Your Identity Without Food, Costs of Food Being Your Identity & Steps To Creating a Food-Free Identity