16 Feb 2017
Write a review
- 1 Large Organic Egg
- Pinch of Sea Salt
- Pinch of Garlic Powder
- Pinch of Pepper
- 1/2 Organic Lemon (squeezed)
- 1 Cup LIGHT Olive Oil
- 1 Handful Fresh Dill
- In a blender, add 1 egg, 1/2 Lemon, and spices. Blend on low.
- Slowly add 1 cup of Olive Oil, blend on high until smooth and creamy.
- Add a handful of fresh dill and blend on high until dill completely blends.
- Store in the fridge 1-2 weeks (Makes 1 cup)
Amber Approved http://amberapproved.ca/
You may also like
Podcast #76: Eliminating The Summer Body Mentality, Why Seasonal Body Pressures Are Stressful & Tips To Accepting Yourself Now For Optimal Health
Podcast Episode 74: Why Your Diet Isn’t Going To Fix Everything, Signs You’re In Diet Expectation Mode & Exploring Deeper Body Connection
Podcast Episode #73: How Expectations Can Hinder Weight-Loss, Why Rigidity Doesn’t Lead To Optimal Health & Opening Up To A Bigger Picture Journey
Podcast Episode 72: Why Big Weight-Loss Goals Sabotage Health, Pressuring Our Bodies & Weight Plateaus & Costs of Counting Calories