24 Nov 2017
Egg Nog Fudge
Egg Nog Fudge
Write a review
- 1 cup coconut butter
- ½ cup coconut oil
- ½ cup honey
- 3 tsp cinnamon
- 2 tsp nutmeg
- 1 tbsp So Delicious Egg Nog Coconut Beverage (optional)
- In a medium size pot over medium heat add and melt coconut oil and coconut butter and whisk well.
- Add honey and let come to a mild boil as bubbles cover the top of the mixture, whisk well and turn off the heat.
- Add in nutmeg, cinnamon and egg nog drink (if you want to add it) and whisk well.
- Take a 9x9 pan and cover it with a piece of parchment and pour the mixture over the parchment.
- Let set in the freezer for an hour and slice into pieces and enjoy!
- Store in freezer, makes about 16-20 pieces.
- Love this recipe? Use the social media buttons below to share with your friends!
- If you are not yet signed up for the Amber Approved Magazine get more amazing recipes by signing up here: http://amberapproved.ca/ol94
Special Thanks To
- Amaranth Whole Foods in Calgary for supplying the beautiful ingredients to create these recipes. Be sure to visit one of their locations and check out their website at www.amaranthfoods.ca
- Photo by Jennifer Brazil
Amber Approved http://amberapproved.ca/
You may also like
Episode #132 Why Resistance Sabotages Your Health Journey, Why You Must Shift Your Mindset for Optimal Health & Tips To Start Letting Go of Resistance
Mindful Connections to Food
Episode #131 Why Trying Harder With Your Health May Keep You Stuck, Exploring The Costs of The “Trying Harder” Pattern & Understanding The Body Wisdom You Desire
Carrot Cake with Vanilla Icing