5 Nov 2017
Egg Nog Smoothie
Egg Nog Smoothie
Write a review
- 1 frozen banana
- ½ cup coconut cream
- 1 tsp cinnamon
- 1 tsp fresh nutmeg
- In a blender add all ingredients and blend until smooth.
- Delicious with egg nog or gingerbread energy bites!
- Love this recipe? Use the social media buttons below to share with your friends!
- If you are not yet signed up for the Amber Approved Magazine get more amazing recipes by signing up here: http://amberapproved.ca/amber-approved-magazine/
Special Thanks To
- Amaranth Whole Foods in Calgary for supplying the beautiful ingredients to create these recipes. Be sure to visit one of their locations and check out their website at www.amaranthfoods.ca
- Yoso (www.yoso.ca) for their amazing unsweetened coconut yogurt.
- Photos by Lisa San Filippo
- Moments Marketing provides photography for social media, websites and corporate events as well as offers marketing consulting services. It's also a sister company to Moments Photography, a portrait photography company. Lisa is the owner, creative visionary and chief photographer of Moments Marketing and owner and photographer of Moments Photography. www.momentscalgary.com
Amber Approved http://amberapproved.ca/
You may also like
Episode #115 Why Focusing On Weight-Loss is Causing Weight-Gain, How Stress & Weight-loss Pressure Causes Us To Hang On & Exploring Weight-Loss as the Bonus to Balanced Health
Episode #114 Dangers of Ketogenic Eating Causing Binge Eating, Imbalances Ketogenic Eating Can Create & Action Steps To Take To Build A Self-Love Foundation
Episode #113 Unrealistic Body Image Influence From Celebrities, How Fake Celebrity Influence Gives A Distorted Body Image & Embracing A Positive Body Image Now
Episode #112 Dangers of Constantly Gaining & Losing Weight Quickly, Why You Struggle to Maintain Your Weight-Loss & Exploring Letting Go of Quick Fix Weight-Loss