5 Nov 2017
Egg Nog Smoothie
Egg Nog Smoothie
Write a review
- 1 frozen banana
- ½ cup coconut cream
- 1 tsp cinnamon
- 1 tsp fresh nutmeg
- In a blender add all ingredients and blend until smooth.
- Delicious with egg nog or gingerbread energy bites!
- Love this recipe? Use the social media buttons below to share with your friends!
- If you are not yet signed up for the Amber Approved Magazine get more amazing recipes by signing up here: http://amberapproved.ca/amber-approved-magazine/
Special Thanks To
- Amaranth Whole Foods in Calgary for supplying the beautiful ingredients to create these recipes. Be sure to visit one of their locations and check out their website at www.amaranthfoods.ca
- Yoso (www.yoso.ca) for their amazing unsweetened coconut yogurt.
- Photos by Lisa San Filippo
- Moments Marketing provides photography for social media, websites and corporate events as well as offers marketing consulting services. It's also a sister company to Moments Photography, a portrait photography company. Lisa is the owner, creative visionary and chief photographer of Moments Marketing and owner and photographer of Moments Photography. www.momentscalgary.com
Amber Approved http://amberapproved.ca/
You may also like
Episode #140 Why Building Self-Love is Key To Body Freedom, Top Reasons Why It’s Important To Love You First & Focusing Your Energy on Body Gratitude
Episode #139 Costs of Bullying Yourself And Your Body, Why Being Harder on Yourself Will Never Work & How To Learn To Love and Accept You
Episode #138 Exploring How Limiting Belief Systems Impact Your Health, How Trying To Control Exhausts You & Using Body Talk To Support Body Freedom
Episode #137 Emotional Regret of Not Losing Weight in Time For Summer, Costs of Letting Regret Rob You of Your Summer Activities & Feeling Comfortable in Your Summer Skin