28 Nov 2018
Classic Gingerbread Cookies
- 2 cups Bob Red Mills 1-2-1 Baking Flour
- 1/2 cup molasses
- 1/4 tsp cloves
- 1/4 tsp allspice
- 2 tsp ginger powder
- 6 tbsp soy-free Earth Balance Spread
- 1/2 cup coconut sugar
- 1 egg
- 1/2 tsp baking soda
- pinch of sea salt
- Heat over to 350 degrees Fahrenheit
- Mix flour, spices, coconut sugar and sea salt in a bowl.
- In a second bowl beat egg, molasses and spread until fully mixed.
- Slowly beat flour mixture into the wet butter until fully mixed.
- Put flour on the countertop and roll out dough.
- Cut out shapes of choice.
- Add parchment to baking sheet.
- Bake cookies for 8-10 minutes.
- Let cool before serving.
Special Thanks to
- Photos by Lisa San Filippo
- Moments Marketing provides photography for social media, websites and corporate events as well as offers marketing consulting services. It's also a sister company to Moments Photography, a portrait photography company. Lisa is the owner, creative visionary and chief photographer of Moments Marketing and owner and photographer of Moments Photography. www.momentscalgary.com
Amber Approved http://amberapproved.ca/
You may also like
Episode #180 How Emotional Eating Impacts Your Relationships, Projecting Your Inner Judgement on Children & Why Building Self-Connection Positively Impacts Relationships
Episode #179 What it’s Like to Work With Me on Your Health Journey
Episode #178 Common Signs of Hormone Imbalances, Hormone Imbalances and Emotional Eating and The Impact of Fad Diets and Exercise on Hormone Imbalances
Exploring Reasons Why Your Body is Hanging onto Protection