28 Nov 2018
Classic Gingerbread Cookies
- 2 cups Bob Red Mills 1-2-1 Baking Flour
- 1/2 cup molasses
- 1/4 tsp cloves
- 1/4 tsp allspice
- 2 tsp ginger powder
- 6 tbsp soy-free Earth Balance Spread
- 1/2 cup coconut sugar
- 1 egg
- 1/2 tsp baking soda
- pinch of sea salt
- Heat over to 350 degrees Fahrenheit
- Mix flour, spices, coconut sugar and sea salt in a bowl.
- In a second bowl beat egg, molasses and spread until fully mixed.
- Slowly beat flour mixture into the wet butter until fully mixed.
- Put flour on the countertop and roll out dough.
- Cut out shapes of choice.
- Add parchment to baking sheet.
- Bake cookies for 8-10 minutes.
- Let cool before serving.
Special Thanks to
- Photos by Lisa San Filippo
- Moments Marketing provides photography for social media, websites and corporate events as well as offers marketing consulting services. It's also a sister company to Moments Photography, a portrait photography company. Lisa is the owner, creative visionary and chief photographer of Moments Marketing and owner and photographer of Moments Photography. www.momentscalgary.com
Amber Approved http://amberapproved.ca/
You may also like