28 Mar 2019
- 4 cups gluten-free oats (I use only oats quick cook)
- 1 cup quinoa puffs
- 1.5 cups unsweetened shredded coconut
- 1 cup slivered almonds
- 1 cup hazelnuts (broken into pieces)
- 1 cup dried cranberries (to mix in after the granola is baked)
- ½ cup coconut sugar, raw honey or maple syrup (use desired sweetener)
- 1 cup nut butter of choice (I use almond hazelnut)
- 1 cup coconut oil
- ½ tsp sea salt
- 1 tsp vanilla powder
- 2.5 tbsp cinnamon
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees Fahrenheit and put parchment paper on two cookie sheets.
- In a large bowl add oats, quinoa puffs, coconut, almonds, hazelnuts, coconut sugar, vanilla powder and cinnamon.
- In a medium-sized pot over medium heat melt coconut oil and nut butter and whisk until its liquid and mixed together.
- Add coconut oil mixture to bowl and mix well.
- Evenly distritbute granola to each cookie sheet and bake for about 15 minutes, stirring once every 7 minutes. Then bake another 15 minutes, again stiring every 7 minutes so the granola doesn’t burn.
- ***You must stir the granola regularly so it doesn’t burn.***
- Let granola cool, mix in cranberries and store in an air-tight container.
- Makes about 8 cups of granola.
Special Thanks To
- Photos by Lisa San Filippo
- Moments Marketing provides photography for social media, websites and corporate events as well as offers marketing consulting services. It's also a sister company to Moments Photography, a portrait photography company. Lisa is the owner, creative visionary and chief photographer of Moments Marketing and owner and photographer of Moments Photography.
Amber Approved http://amberapproved.ca/
You may also like
Episode #189 How Feeling Body Shamed Impacts Your Health, Navigating Insecurities of Feeling Body Shamed and Ways to Building Body Love
Episode #188 How Lack of Self-Care Impacts Your Emotional and Physical Health, Reasons Self-Care Should Be Non-Negotiable and Easy Ways to Integrate Regular Self-Care
Episode #187 Weekend and Vacation Binge Triggers, Why Healthy Habits Fade on Weekends and Vacations and Tips to Maintaining Mindful Eating on Weekends and Vacations
Episode #186 Overbooked Schedules and Hormone Health, Ways Stress Fuel Inflammation and Tips To Balance Your Schedule for Hormone Health