13 Nov 2018
Warm Pumpkin Drink
Pumpkin Turmeric Warm Drink
- 1 cup unsweetened coconut milk
- 2 tbsp cup coconut cream
- 1 tbsp maple syrup or honey
- 1 tbsp pumpkin puree unsweetened
- 1 tsp cinnamon
- ½ tsp nutmeg
- ½ tsp pumpkin pie spice
- 2 scoops DeepMarine Collagen
- ½ tsp turmeric
- In a medium saucepan add milk and pumpkin puree and mix well.
- Add maple syrup, spices, collagen and coconut cream and whisk well.
- Pour into your favorite mug once heated and garnish with coconut whip cream and a cinnamon stick.
- Makes 1 cup
Special Thanks To
- Photos by Lisa San Filippo
- Moments Marketing provides photography for social media, websites and corporate events as well as offers marketing consulting services. It's also a sister company to Moments Photography, a portrait photography company. Lisa is the owner, creative visionary and chief photographer of Moments Marketing and owner and photographer of Moments Photography. www.momentscalgary.com
- DeepMarine collagen is made from wild-caught Atlantic fish and, being much more absorbable than bovine collagens, it creates greater health benefits for you.
- Most collagens are made overseas, but DeepMarine is 100% made in Canada. This guarantees safety, quality, and the purity of our collagen.
- It reduces inflammation, relieves joint pain and builds bone density.
- Strong anti-inflammatory properties help relieve symptoms of inflammatory bowel disease and heal the gut.
- DeepMarine is very effective at healing difficult skin wounds.
- Reduces wrinkles, improves the appearance of skin and strengthens hair and nails. Visit www.deepmarine.ca to order collagen and read more.
Amber Approved http://amberapproved.ca/
You may also like
Episode #179 What it’s Like to Work With Me on Your Health Journey
Episode #178 Common Signs of Hormone Imbalances, Hormone Imbalances and Emotional Eating and The Impact of Fad Diets and Exercise on Hormone Imbalances
Exploring Reasons Why Your Body is Hanging onto Protection
Emotional Eating and Cortisol Levels