13 Nov 2018
Warm Pumpkin Drink
Pumpkin Turmeric Warm Drink
- 1 cup unsweetened coconut milk
- 2 tbsp cup coconut cream
- 1 tbsp maple syrup or honey
- 1 tbsp pumpkin puree unsweetened
- 1 tsp cinnamon
- ½ tsp nutmeg
- ½ tsp pumpkin pie spice
- 2 scoops DeepMarine Collagen
- ½ tsp turmeric
- In a medium saucepan add milk and pumpkin puree and mix well.
- Add maple syrup, spices, collagen and coconut cream and whisk well.
- Pour into your favorite mug once heated and garnish with coconut whip cream and a cinnamon stick.
- Makes 1 cup
Special Thanks To
- Photos by Lisa San Filippo
- Moments Marketing provides photography for social media, websites and corporate events as well as offers marketing consulting services. It's also a sister company to Moments Photography, a portrait photography company. Lisa is the owner, creative visionary and chief photographer of Moments Marketing and owner and photographer of Moments Photography. www.momentscalgary.com
- DeepMarine collagen is made from wild-caught Atlantic fish and, being much more absorbable than bovine collagens, it creates greater health benefits for you.
- Most collagens are made overseas, but DeepMarine is 100% made in Canada. This guarantees safety, quality, and the purity of our collagen.
- It reduces inflammation, relieves joint pain and builds bone density.
- Strong anti-inflammatory properties help relieve symptoms of inflammatory bowel disease and heal the gut.
- DeepMarine is very effective at healing difficult skin wounds.
- Reduces wrinkles, improves the appearance of skin and strengthens hair and nails. Visit www.deepmarine.ca to order collagen and read more.
Amber Approved http://amberapproved.ca/
You may also like
Episode #161 Body Shaming and Judging Others Appearance, Being Aware of How Judgement of Others Impacts Self-Judgement & Focusing Your Energy Embracing Your Body and Others
Episode #160 Disbelief of Feeling Worthy To Maintain A Lighter Weight, Why Creating Body Safety Is Key To Shedding Protection & Self-Worth and Letting Go of Protection
Cranberry Pecan Oatmeal Cookies
Chocolate Pomegranate Cranberry Parfait