27 May 2014
Banana Chocolate Smoothie featuring Screamin’ Brothers Ice Cream
Choco Banana Berry Smoothie featuring Screamin' Brothers Ice Cream
Check out this delicious & creamy smoothie featuring Screamin' Brothers Banana Chocolate Ice Cream! All of their ice cream is gluten, dairy, refined sugar, soy, corn, nut and egg-free and is absolutely delicious!
Write a review
- • 5 stems organic black kale rinsed
- • 1 whole organic avocado pit & shell removed
- • 3 cups frozen organic strawberries
- • 1 tbsp organic Vanilla extract
- • ½ pint or about 2 cups Chocolate Banana Screamin’ Brothers Ice Cream
- • 1 large organic banana
- • 2 cups unsweetened coconut milk
- • 2 tbsp Lucuma powder
- Rinse Kale, scoop avocado out of shell and add all other ingredients to a high power blender or bullet and blend until smooth and creamy.
- Top with cacao nips, extra banana or mint leaves and enjoy!
Amber Approved http://amberapproved.ca/
You may also like
Podcast Episode 72: Why Big Weight-Loss Goals Sabotage Health, Pressuring Our Bodies & Weight Plateaus & Costs of Counting Calories
Podcast Episode 71: Exploring My One-on-One Coaching, How You Get Life-Changing Transformation & Eliminating Your Fears For Optimal Health
Making Friends with Food Workshop
Podcast Episode #69: How Fear Sabotages Our Health, Consequences of Fear Leading Our Choices and Shifting From Fear To Trust With Health