Blue Lemon Coconut Popsicles
- Yield: 4 1x
2 tbsp Coconut Cream
1 cup unsweetened coconut milk
2 tbsp Yoso coconut yogurt
1 scoop Blue Majik Powder
1 tsp organic lemon extract or fresh lemon squeezed
2 whole circle slices of a mini watermelon
mini star or heart shaped cookie cutter
1 Popsicle tray with 4 popsicle holders
- In a blender add coconut cream, coconut milk, yogurt, lemon, blue majik powder and blend well.
- Slice watermelon into 1 inch thick pieces
- Use the cookie cutter to cut out star or heart shapes and add one to each popsicle tray.
- Fill the popsicle tray with the blue coconut mixture and add the popsicle sticks
- Freeze for at least 3 hours.
- Run tray under warm water for about 30 seconds to get popsicle out easily and enjoy!
Makes 4 popsicles
Special Thanks To:
Amaranth Whole Foods in Calgary for supplying the beautiful ingredients to create these recipes. Be sure to visit one of their locations and check out their website at www.amaranthfoods.ca
Yoso (www.yoso.ca) for their amazing unsweetened coconut yogurt.
E3live Canada for the amazing Blue Majik Spirulina which is a stunning blue pigment. This is a certified organic proprietary extract of Arthrospira platensis, aNutrient Dense Aqua Botanical. It is made up primarily of Phycocyanin, a powerful antioxidant which can quench free radicals, boost mood and more. Be sure to check out www.e3livecanada.ca for more information and more products.
Photos by Lisa San Filippo
Moments Marketing provides photography for social media, websites and corporate events as well as offers marketing consulting services. It’s also a sister company to Moments Photography, a portrait photography company. Lisa is the owner, creative visionary and chief photographer of Moments Marketing and owner and photographer of Moments Photography. www.momentscalgary.com