Pink Berry Popsicles
- Yield: 4 1x
2 tbsp Coconut Cream
1 cup unsweetened coconut milk
2 tbsp Yoso coconut yogurt
5 Frozen Strawberries
½ cup frozen rasberries
12 fresh or frozen raspberries for the popsicle tray
1 Popsicle tray with 4 popsicle holders
- In a blender add coconut cream, coconut milk, yogurt and blend well.
- Add berries to blender and blend until mixed well
- Add 3 raspberries into each popsicle tray holder.
- Fill the popsicle tray with the berry mixture and add the popsicle sticks
- Freeze for at least 3 hours.
- Run tray under warm water for about 30 seconds to get popsicle out easily and enjoy!
- Makes 4 popsicles
Special Thanks To:
Amaranth Whole Foods in Calgary for supplying the beautiful ingredients to create these recipes. Be sure to visit one of their locations and check out their website at www.amaranthfoods.ca
Yoso (www.yoso.ca) for their amazing unsweetened coconut yogurt.
Photos by Lisa San Filippo
Moments Marketing provides photography for social media, websites and corporate events as well as offers marketing consulting services. It’s also a sister company to Moments Photography, a portrait photography company. Lisa is the owner, creative visionary and chief photographer of Moments Marketing and owner and photographer of Moments Photography. www.momentscalgary.com