In this episode of The No Sugarcoating Podcast I am talking about:
- A Client Sharing Her One on One Coaching Journey With Me
- Overcoming Emotional Eating and Balancing Hormones
- Why Getting Support May Be The Missing Piece
SHOW NOTES + LINKS
- SPRING COACHING SALE: Click the link to book your 30 minute Complimentary Body Freedom call and secure your savings on my 4/6 month and 1 year coaching programs until April 30th. https://amberapproved.ca/
- Take my free Emotional Eating Quiz here: http://amberapproved.ca/
- Check out my Youtube Channel Here for more transformational videos: https://bit.ly/2VMJeJb
- Listen to Episode 179 about what it’s like to work with me here: http://amberapproved.ca/
- Follow me on Instagram www.instagram.com/
- Join the Private Facebook Group https://www.facebook.com/groups/WomenChoosingBodyFreedom/
Subscribe and listen on iTunes or your favorite podcast app.
- A Client Sharing Her One on One Coaching Journey With Me (05:23).
- Overcoming Emotional Eating and Balancing Hormones (16:24).
- Why Getting Support May Be The Missing Piece (39:13).
BiOptimizers – Leaky Gut Guardian
The No Sugarcoating Podcast is proud to partner with BiOptimizers and their Leaky Gut Guardian. Not only does it include powerful probiotics and prebiotics, it also includes a patented one-of-a-kind ingredient called IgY Max.
IgY Max is an egg-based protein that enhances gut health, helps with damage from antibiotics, and even helps with immunity. IgY Max is one of the most powerful gut nutrients EVER discovered, and it’s in every serving of Leaky Gut Guardian.
By taking Leaky Gut Guardian daily, you’ll eliminate bad bacteria, feed the good bacteria, repair your gut lining, and build up your immunity — all at the same time.
Now here’s the fun part. Leaky Gut Guardian comes in two delicious flavors: Vegetarian Vanilla the vegetarian formula and Chocolate Carnivore which includes collagen and bone broth.
Simply add one scoop of Vegetarian Vanilla or Chocolate Carnivore to your favorite beverage – a coffee, smoothie, or even just a simple glass of water. It mixes well, tastes delicious, and you’ll be helping support your gut.