Avocado Toasts Topped with Cherry Tomato and Pomegranate
- Yield: 1 1x
- 1 ripe avocado mashed
- 1/2 fresh squeezed lemon
- 2 tsp sea salt
- 5–6 cherry tomatoes, sliced
- 1/2 cup pomegranate pieces
- 1 mini cucumber sliced
- 2 slices Little Northern Bakehouse GF Bread
- 1 scoop Deep Marine Collagen
- Mash avocado and toast your bread.
- Mix in lemon, sea salt and collagen with avocado.
- Spread avocado mix on toast.
- Top with tomato, cucumber, pomegranate and serve.
Special Thanks To
- Photos by Lisa San Filippo
- Moments Marketing provides photography for social media, websites and corporate events as well as offers marketing consulting services. It’s also a sister company to Moments Photography, a portrait photography company. Lisa is the owner, creative visionary and chief photographer of Moments Marketing and owner and photographer of Moments Photography. www.momentscalgary.com
- DeepMarine collagen is made from wild-caught Atlantic fish and, being much more absorbable than bovine collagens, it creates greater health benefits for you.
- Most collagens are made overseas, but DeepMarine is 100% made in Canada. This guarantees safety, quality, and the purity of our collagen.
- It reduces inflammation, relieves joint pain and builds bone density.
- Strong anti-inflammatory properties help relieve symptoms of inflammatory bowel disease and heal the gut.
- DeepMarine is very effective at healing difficult skin wounds.
- Reduces wrinkles, improves the appearance of skin and strengthens hair and nails. Visit www.deepmarine.ca to order collagen and read more.