Pumpkin Spice Banana Muffins
- Yield: 16 / 48 1x
- 2 Cups Bob Red Mills 1-2-1 baking flour
- ½ Cup coconut sugar
- 1 tsp baking soda
- 1 tsp baking powder
- 1 tsp organic vanilla extract
- 2.5 Tbsp Cinnamon
- 1 tsp fresh nutmeg
- 2 tsp pumpkin spice
- 4 ripe bananas
- 1 cup unsweetened canned pumpkin
- 1 cup unsweetened almond milk
- ¾ cup olive oil
- 4 free range eggs
- pinch of sea salt
- 1 tsp coconut oil (to grease the muffin tin)
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees Fahrenheit
- Grease a regular size muffin tin with coconut oil
- In large bowl add all dry ingredients (flour, sugar, baking powder and soda, cinnamon, pumpkin spice, sea salt, nutmeg) and mix well.
- Add almond milk, olive oil and eggs and whisk in well.
- Add pumpkin and bananas and mix well.
- Distribute mixture to muffin tin and bake for 45 minutes or until a toothpick comes out clean.
- Makes about 16 regular size muffins or 48 mini muffins.
- *Note if you use a mini muffin tin baking time is 30 minutes instead of 45.
Special Thanks To:
Yoso (www.yoso.ca) for their amazing unsweetened coconut yogurt.
Amaranth Whole Foods in Calgary for supplying the beautiful ingredients to create these recipes. Be sure to visit one of their locations and check out their website at www.amaranthfoods.ca