S’more Overnight Oats
- Yield: 1 1x
- 2 crushed up gluten-free graham crackers
- 1 tsp dark chocolate chips (for the topping)
- 1/4 cup dark chocolate chips
- ¼ cup goji berries
- ½ cup mini Dandies Marshmallows
- ¼ cup gluten-free oats (I use Only Oats)
- ¼ cup Yoso Unsweetened Coconut Yogurt (you could also use the Vanilla or Chocolate)
- In a medium size jar add bottom layer of crushed graham crackers.
- Next add layers of ¼ cup oats, ¼ cup dark chocolate chips, gluten-free oats, goji berries, marshmallows and top with coconut yogurt.
- Finish off by topping with 1 tsp chocolate chips, marshmallows and leftover graham crackers, mix and let sit for 10-15 minutes and enjoy! A great treat while camping.
- Makes 1 medium jar or 2 small jars.
Special Thanks To:
Spud YYC for the amazing ingredients that can be ordered online and delivered right to your door. Spud Calgary supports so many local food producers and farmers for fresh ingredients. Be sure to check them out and sign up at www.spud.ca
Yoso (www.yoso.ca) for their amazing unsweetened coconut yogurt.
Photo Credit; Jennifer Brazil