Episode 91: Frustrations With Our Physical Symptoms, How A Reactive Mind Makes The Body React & Creating Peace With Our Body/Mind Connection.
In this episode of The No Sugarcoating Podcast I am talking about
- Frustrations With Our Physical Symptoms
- How A Reactive Mind Makes The Body React
- Creating Peace With Our Body/Mind Connection
SHOW NOTES + LINKS
- E-mail me at email@example.com with the subject line “Group Program” to learn more about the “Slowing Down for Self-care” Fall Group Program and how to secure your spot and save 25% off for the month of August.
- Get the Summer edition of Amber Approved Magazine & subscribe http://bit.ly/1pCfKDP
- Join The No Sugarcoating Private Facebook Group: http://bit.ly/2d1r1Qa
- Check out my Youtube Channel Here for more transformational videos: http://bit.ly/2i6UmxJ
- Listen to Episode 71 about my one-on-one coaching here: http://amberapproved.ca/podcast/71/
- Be sure to follow me on Instagram @amberromaniuk
Subscribe and listen on iTunes or your favorite podcast app.
- Announcements (01:02).
- Frustrations With Our Physical Symptoms (05:51).
- How A Reactive Mind Makes The Body React (19:02).
- Creating Peace With Our Body/Mind Connection (28:57)
The No Sugarcoating Podcast is proud to partner with Vagus Fitness. Life’s not slowing down & neither should you.
From hiking through the Rockies to keeping up with your grandkids—gain the strength, energy and mobility to fully enjoy life’s adventures. It’s personal training that’s actually personal.
Sign-up for a free $100 gift card and see how Vagus Fitness supports 50+ and those with bone and joint problems live the life they were meant to by visiting www.vagusfitness.com.
Episode #101: How Your Own Pressures Sabotage Weight-Loss, Costs of Pushing Your Body Too Far & Letting Go of Emotional Pressures To Lose Weight
Episode #100: Negative Impacts of Food Shaming, Why We Shouldn’t Judge People’s Eating Habits & Identifying The Healthiest Foods For Your Body
Pumpkin Spice Vanilla Ice Cream Sandwiches
Banana Chai Nicecream