Episode 91: Frustrations With Our Physical Symptoms, How A Reactive Mind Makes The Body React & Creating Peace With Our Body/Mind Connection.
In this episode of The No Sugarcoating Podcast I am talking about
- Frustrations With Our Physical Symptoms
- How A Reactive Mind Makes The Body React
- Creating Peace With Our Body/Mind Connection
SHOW NOTES + LINKS
- E-mail me at email@example.com with the subject line “Group Program” to learn more about the “Slowing Down for Self-care” Fall Group Program and how to secure your spot and save 25% off for the month of August.
- Get the Summer edition of Amber Approved Magazine & subscribe http://bit.ly/1pCfKDP
- Join The No Sugarcoating Private Facebook Group: http://bit.ly/2d1r1Qa
- Check out my Youtube Channel Here for more transformational videos: http://bit.ly/2i6UmxJ
- Listen to Episode 71 about my one-on-one coaching here: http://amberapproved.ca/podcast/71/
- Be sure to follow me on Instagram @amberromaniuk
Subscribe and listen on iTunes or your favorite podcast app.
- Announcements (01:02).
- Frustrations With Our Physical Symptoms (05:51).
- How A Reactive Mind Makes The Body React (19:02).
- Creating Peace With Our Body/Mind Connection (28:57)
The No Sugarcoating Podcast is proud to partner with Vagus Fitness. Life’s not slowing down & neither should you.
From hiking through the Rockies to keeping up with your grandkids—gain the strength, energy and mobility to fully enjoy life’s adventures. It’s personal training that’s actually personal.
Sign-up for a free $100 gift card and see how Vagus Fitness supports 50+ and those with bone and joint problems live the life they were meant to by visiting www.vagusfitness.com.
Episode #140 Why Building Self-Love is Key To Body Freedom, Top Reasons Why It’s Important To Love You First & Focusing Your Energy on Body Gratitude
Episode #139 Costs of Bullying Yourself And Your Body, Why Being Harder on Yourself Will Never Work & How To Learn To Love and Accept You
Episode #138 Exploring How Limiting Belief Systems Impact Your Health, How Trying To Control Exhausts You & Using Body Talk To Support Body Freedom
Episode #137 Emotional Regret of Not Losing Weight in Time For Summer, Costs of Letting Regret Rob You of Your Summer Activities & Feeling Comfortable in Your Summer Skin