Episode #93: Exploring The Body Normal You’ve Accepted Or Gotten Used To, Why We Accept A Low Quality Of Health & Reasons To Explore A Higher State of Health.
In this episode of The No Sugarcoating Podcast I am talking about
- Exploring The Body Normal You’ve Accepted Or Gotten Used To
- Why We Accept A Low Quality Of Health
- Reasons To Explore A Higher State of Health
SHOW NOTES + LINKS
- E-mail me at email@example.com with the subject “Summer Sale” to save $600.00 off on my 6 month and 1 year programs from August 16th-31st.
- Get the Summer edition of Amber Approved Magazine & subscribe http://bit.ly/1pCfKDP
- Join The No Sugarcoating Private Facebook Group: http://bit.ly/2d1r1Qa
- Check out my Youtube Channel Here for more transformational videos: http://bit.ly/2i6UmxJ
- Listen to Episode 71 about my one-on-one coaching here: http://amberapproved.ca/podcast/71/
- E-mail me at firstname.lastname@example.org with the subject line “Group Program” to learn more about the “Slowing Down for Self-care” Fall Group Program and how to secure your spot and save 25% off for the month of August.
- Be sure to follow me on Instagram @amberromaniuk
Subscribe and listen on iTunes or your favorite podcast app.
- Announcements (01:00).
- Exploring The Body Normal You’ve Accepted Or Gotten Used To (03:58).
- Why We Accept A Low Quality Of Health (14:16).
- Reasons To Explore A Higher State of Health (26:04).
The No Sugarcoating Podcast is proud to partner with Vagus Fitness. Life’s not slowing down & neither should you.
From hiking through the Rockies to keeping up with your grandkids—gain the strength, energy and mobility to fully enjoy life’s adventures. It’s personal training that’s actually personal.
Sign-up for a free $100 gift card and see how Vagus Fitness supports 50+ and those with bone and joint problems live the life they were meant to by visiting www.vagusfitness.com.
Episode #136 Exploring The Comfort Zone of Dieting That Keeps You Stuck, Costs of Focusing on a Diet Mentality Versus Overcoming Emotional Eating & Why Ditching Diet Mentalities & Overcoming Emotional Eating Gives You Freedom
Episode #135 Costs of Overwhelm Running Your Health and Life, Recognizing The Warning Signs of Overwhelm & Ways To Shift From Overwhelm to Calmness
Episode #134 Exploring Why “Thinspo” and “Fitsperation” Are Triggering Body Guilt & Shame, Negative Impacts of Comparing Yourself to Others on Social Media & Taking Your Power Back From Online Diet & Weight Shaming
Episode #133 Exploring Triggers of Body Criticism, Costs of Body Criticism Triggering Self-Sabotage & Shifting Body Criticism To Body Love