Episode #97: Costs of Ignoring Our Body’s Symptoms, How a Lack of Self-Care Can Fuel More Sabotage & Building Awareness of Supporting Our Health.
In this episode of The No Sugarcoating Podcast I am talking about
- Costs of Ignoring Our Body’s Symptoms
- How A Lack of Self-Care Can Fuel More Sabotage
- Building Awareness of Supporting Our Health
SHOW NOTES + LINKS
- E-mail me at firstname.lastname@example.org with the subject “Coaching Sale” to save $600.00 off on my 6 month and 1 year programs until in the Healthy Fall Routine Coaching Sale.
- Get the Fall edition of Amber Approved Magazine & subscribe http://bit.ly/1pCfKDP
- Join The No Sugarcoating Private Facebook Group: http://bit.ly/2d1r1Qa
- Check out my Youtube Channel Here for more transformational videos: http://bit.ly/2i6UmxJ
- Listen to Episode 71 about my one-on-one coaching here: http://amberapproved.ca/podcast/71/
- Be sure to follow me on Instagram @amberromaniuk
- Get your tickets to my workshop “Roadbocks To Weight-Loss” on October 11th. http://bit.ly/2wnv5BO
Subscribe and listen on iTunes or your favorite podcast app.
** Announcements (02:04).
** Costs of Ignoring Our Body’s Symptoms (07:18).
** How a Lack of Self-Care Can Fuel More Sabotage (22:44).
** Building Awareness of Supporting Our Health (29:21).
Episode #140 Why Building Self-Love is Key To Body Freedom, Top Reasons Why It’s Important To Love You First & Focusing Your Energy on Body Gratitude
Episode #139 Costs of Bullying Yourself And Your Body, Why Being Harder on Yourself Will Never Work & How To Learn To Love and Accept You
Episode #138 Exploring How Limiting Belief Systems Impact Your Health, How Trying To Control Exhausts You & Using Body Talk To Support Body Freedom
Episode #137 Emotional Regret of Not Losing Weight in Time For Summer, Costs of Letting Regret Rob You of Your Summer Activities & Feeling Comfortable in Your Summer Skin