1 May 2017
Anti-inflammatory Tropical Mango
Anti-inflammatory Tropical Mango Smoothie
- 1 cup frozen pineapple
- 1 cup frozen or fresh mango
- 1 tsp White Vanilla powder
- ½ cup unsweetened coconut cream
- 1 scoop protein powder of choice
- 1 cup unsweetened coconut milk
- 2 tbsp turmeric powder
- ½ ripe avocado
- Add all ingredients into blender and blend until thick and smooth.
- Makes about 1-1.5 cups.
Special thanks to
- Yoso (www.yoso.ca) for their amazing Unsweetened coconut yogurt.
- Amaranth Whole Foods in Calgary for supplying the beautiful ingredients to create these recipes. Be sure to visit one of their locations and check out their website at www.amaranthfoods.ca
- Greenmunch brings sustainable entertaining with style. All of the beautiful paper straws and glass jars came from this Canadian owned company. They also supply wooden plates, bowls, cutlery and much more. Be sure to check them out at www.greenmunch.ca
- Photo Credit; Jennifer Brazil
Amber Approved http://amberapproved.ca/
You may also like
Episode #179 What it’s Like to Work With Me on Your Health Journey
Episode #178 Common Signs of Hormone Imbalances, Hormone Imbalances and Emotional Eating and The Impact of Fad Diets and Exercise on Hormone Imbalances
Exploring Reasons Why Your Body is Hanging onto Protection
Emotional Eating and Cortisol Levels