1 May 2017
Write a review
- 2 cups Gluten-free Bob’s Red Mill 1-2-1 Baking Flour
- ½ cup Coconut Sugar
- 1 Tsp baking powder
- 1 tsp baking soda
- 1 tsp Organic Vanilla extract
- 1 tsp cinnamon
- Pinch of sea salt
- 4 Ripe bananas
- 1 cup Unsweetened Almond Milk
- ¾ cup Olive oil
- 4 Free range eggs
- Pre-heat over to 350 degrees Fahrenheit
- In a large bowl add flour, coconut sugar, baking powder, baking soda, cinnamon and sea salt and blend with a fork.
- Add vanilla, almond milk, olive oil and eggs and whisk well.
- Add bananas and whisk until they are thoroughly mixed in small pieces
- Grease a muffin tin (large muffin tin) with coconut oil.
- Spoon our mixture.
- Bake for 45 minutes and test with a toothpick. Makes 12-14 large muffins.
- Store in a ziplock or air-tight container to ensure the muffins stay moist.
Special thanks to
- Amaranth Whole Foods in Calgary for supplying the beautiful ingredients to create these recipes. Be sure to visit one of their locations and check out their website at www.amaranthfoods.ca
- Sydney Fream http://sydneyfreamstudio.com/
Amber Approved http://amberapproved.ca/
You may also like