29 Apr 2019
Blackberry Blueberry Cherry Smoothie with Coconut Pitaya Chia Bottom
Blackberry Blueberry Cherry Smoothie with Coconut Pitaya Chia Pudding
FOR THE CHIA PUDDING BOTTOM
- 4 tbsp chia
- ¼ cup unsweetened coconut yogurt
- ½ tsp pitaya powder
- 1 tsp unsweetened shredded coconut
FOR THE SMOOTHIE
- 1 frozen banana
- ¼ cup frozen blackberries
- ¼ cup frozen cherries
- ¼ cup frozen blueberries
- 3 tbsp coconut yogurt
- 3 tbsp coconut cream
- 1 scoop collagen or protein powder
- ½ avocado
- 1 stemless wine glass.
- Mix pitaya, shredded coconut and yogurt with chia add to the bottom of the wine glass.
- Blend all smoothie ingredients and add smoothie to chia bottom.
- Serve and enjoy.
SPECIAL THANKS TO
- Photos by Lisa San Filippo
- Moments Marketing provides photography for social media, websites and corporate events as well as offers marketing consulting services. It's also a sister company to Moments Photography, a portrait photography company. Lisa is the owner, creative visionary and chief photographer of Moments Marketing and owner and photographer of Moments Photography. www.momentscalgary.com
Amber Approved http://amberapproved.ca/
You may also like
Episode #184 Are You Addicted To Dieting, Exploring Diet Conditioning and Diet Addiction and Tips on Breaking Free From Diets
Skipping Meals and Blood Sugar Imbalances
Episode #183 How Emotional Eating Fuels Inflammation, Inflammation and Weight Struggles and Tips to Navigate Inflammation
Episode #182 How Body Image Insecurities are Impacting Your Success