13 Nov 2018
Butternut Squash Soup
Butternut Squash Soup
- 1 large butternut squash peeled and cubed
- 5 pieces celery chopped
- 2 tbsp coconut oil
- 1 tsp sea salt
- 1 can coconut cream
- 2 scoops collagen (to add to individual bowl)
- 5 cups water
- 1 tbsp cinnamon
- 1 tsp pepper
- 1 large yellow onion chopped
- In a large pot heat coconut oil, add onions and sauté until onion browns.
- Add celery, diced butternut squash, spices, water and coconut milk.
- Leave it on medium heat, put on lid and let it simmer.
- Once butternut squash is soft remove from heat and add to your high speed blender to blend until smooth and creamy.
- Serve in bowls and add collagen.
Special Thanks To
- Photos by Lisa San Filippo
- Moments Marketing provides photography for social media, websites and corporate events as well as offers marketing consulting services. It's also a sister company to Moments Photography, a portrait photography company. Lisa is the owner, creative visionary and chief photographer of Moments Marketing and owner and photographer of Moments Photography. www.momentscalgary.com
- DeepMarine collagen is made from wild-caught Atlantic fish and, being much more absorbable than bovine collagens, it creates greater health benefits for you.
- Most collagens are made overseas, but DeepMarine is 100% made in Canada. This guarantees safety, quality, and the purity of our collagen.
- It reduces inflammation, relieves joint pain and builds bone density.
- Strong anti-inflammatory properties help relieve symptoms of inflammatory bowel disease and heal the gut.
- DeepMarine is very effective at healing difficult skin wounds.
- Reduces wrinkles, improves the appearance of skin and strengthens hair and nails. Visit www.deepmarine.ca to order collagen and read more.
Amber Approved http://amberapproved.ca/
You may also like
Episode #171 Costs of Forcing Quick Changes on Your Body, Giving Your Body Time to Adjust to Change & Why Time is Your Friend on Your Health Journey
Episode #170 Feeling Shame with Emotional Eating, Costs of Emotional Eating Running Your Life & How Gaining Body Freedom Supports Your Success
Episode #169 How Quick Fixes are Fueled By Diet Marketing, Ways Quick Fixes Negatively Impact Your Health & Creating Awareness around Quick Fixes
Episode #168 Ketogenic Eating Fueling Food Fears, Fears of Achieving Food Freedom & Creating Awareness of Your Food Fears