28 Sep 2018
Chocolate Chip Pumpkin Oat Muffins
Chocolate Chip Pumpkin Oats Muffins
- 2 cups gluten-free flour (Bobs 1-2-1 Flour)
- 1 cup gluten-free oats
- 1 tsp baking powder
- ½ tsp baking soda
- 4 free range eggs
- 1 can pumpkin puree
- ½ cup coconut sugar
- 1 cup dark chocolate chips
- 2 ripe bananas mashed
- 4 tbsp cinnamon
- 1 tsp nutmeg
- ¼ cup pure maple syrup
- 1 cup of olive oil
- 1 tsp vanilla powder
- Pinch of sea salt
- 1.5 medium zucchinis shredded
- 1 tsp coconut oil (to grease the muffin tin)
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees Fahrenheit
- Grease a muffin tin with coconut oil.
- In a large bowl, combine flour, oats baking powder, baking soda, cinnamon, nutmeg, salt, vanilla powder, coconut sugar and mix well.
- Add eggs, pumpkin, banana, maple syrup and olive oil and whisk well.
- Add the chocolate chips and mix well.
- Distribute mixture to muffin tin and bake for 45 minutes or until a toothpick comes out clean.
- Serves about 16 large muffins.
- *Note if you use a mini muffin tin baking time is 30 minutes instead of 45.
Special Thanks to
- Photos by Lisa San Filippo
- Moments Marketing provides photography for social media, websites and corporate events as well as offers marketing consulting services. It's also a sister company to Moments Photography, a portrait photography company. Lisa is the owner, creative visionary and chief photographer of Moments Marketing and owner and photographer of Moments Photography. www.momentscalgary.com
Amber Approved http://amberapproved.ca/
You may also like
Episode #153 People Pleasing and Emotional Eating, Why People Pleasing is Sabotaging Your Health & Balance With Saying Yes To Yourself & Others
Episode #152 How Fear of Failure Creates More Self-Sabotage, Releasing Fears of Weight Gain and Emotional Eating Relapse & Benefits of Embracing Failure
Episode #151 How Feeling Guilty Sabotages Your Health, Costs of Guilt Blocking You From Caring For Yourself & Shifting From Guilt to Feeling Safe Supporting Your Health
Peanut Butter and Banana Muffins