28 Mar 2019
- 2 cups gluten-free flour (Bob's 1-2-1 Flour)
- 1 tsp baking powder
- ½ tsp baking soda
- 1 tsp organic lemon extract
- 1 tsp organic orange extract
- 4 free range eggs
- ¾ cup Yoso coconut yogurt
- 1 cup small orange and lemon pieces off the rind
- 2 meyer lemons sliced
- 2 mini oranges sliced
- 2 mini limes sliced
- 1 cup of olive oil
- ¾ cup coconut sugar
- 1 tsp vanilla powder
- Pinch of sea salt
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees Fahrenheit
- Grease a baking pan with coconut oil.
- In a large bowl, combine flour, baking powder, baking soda, cinnamon, salt, vanilla powder, coconut sugar and mix well.
- Add eggs, olive oil, lemon and orange extract and coconut yogurt and whisk well.
- Add the orange and lemon pieces.
- Add mixture to loaf pan and top the lemon, lime and orange slices.
- Bake for 55 minutes and let cool, slice and serve.
Special Thanks To
- Photos by Lisa San Filippo
- Moments Marketing provides photography for social media, websites and corporate events as well as offers marketing consulting services. It's also a sister company to Moments Photography, a portrait photography company. Lisa is the owner, creative visionary and chief photographer of Moments Marketing and owner and photographer of Moments Photography.
Amber Approved http://amberapproved.ca/
You may also like
Episode #179 What it’s Like to Work With Me on Your Health Journey
Episode #178 Common Signs of Hormone Imbalances, Hormone Imbalances and Emotional Eating and The Impact of Fad Diets and Exercise on Hormone Imbalances
Exploring Reasons Why Your Body is Hanging onto Protection
Emotional Eating and Cortisol Levels