28 Mar 2019
- 2 cups gluten-free flour (Bob's 1-2-1 Flour)
- 1 tsp baking powder
- ½ tsp baking soda
- 1 tsp organic lemon extract
- 1 tsp organic orange extract
- 4 free range eggs
- ¾ cup Yoso coconut yogurt
- 1 cup small orange and lemon pieces off the rind
- 2 meyer lemons sliced
- 2 mini oranges sliced
- 2 mini limes sliced
- 1 cup of olive oil
- ¾ cup coconut sugar
- 1 tsp vanilla powder
- Pinch of sea salt
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees Fahrenheit
- Grease a baking pan with coconut oil.
- In a large bowl, combine flour, baking powder, baking soda, cinnamon, salt, vanilla powder, coconut sugar and mix well.
- Add eggs, olive oil, lemon and orange extract and coconut yogurt and whisk well.
- Add the orange and lemon pieces.
- Add mixture to loaf pan and top the lemon, lime and orange slices.
- Bake for 55 minutes and let cool, slice and serve.
Special Thanks To
- Photos by Lisa San Filippo
- Moments Marketing provides photography for social media, websites and corporate events as well as offers marketing consulting services. It's also a sister company to Moments Photography, a portrait photography company. Lisa is the owner, creative visionary and chief photographer of Moments Marketing and owner and photographer of Moments Photography.
Amber Approved http://amberapproved.ca/
You may also like
Episode #189 How Feeling Body Shamed Impacts Your Health, Navigating Insecurities of Feeling Body Shamed and Ways to Building Body Love
Episode #188 How Lack of Self-Care Impacts Your Emotional and Physical Health, Reasons Self-Care Should Be Non-Negotiable and Easy Ways to Integrate Regular Self-Care
Episode #187 Weekend and Vacation Binge Triggers, Why Healthy Habits Fade on Weekends and Vacations and Tips to Maintaining Mindful Eating on Weekends and Vacations
Episode #186 Overbooked Schedules and Hormone Health, Ways Stress Fuel Inflammation and Tips To Balance Your Schedule for Hormone Health