5 Nov 2017
Classic Gingerbread Loaf
Classic Gingerbread Loaf
Write a review
- 2 cups all purpose Bob’s Red Mill 1-2-1 baking flour
- 2 tsp baking powder
- 1 tsp baking soda
- 1/3 cup molasses
- 2/3 cup coconut sugar
- 3 free range eggs
- pinch sea salt
- 2 tsp ginger powder
- 1 tsp cinnamon
- 1 tsp vanilla powder
- 1 tsp cloves
- ½ tsp allspice
- ¾ cup olive oil
- 1 cup plain pumpkin puree
- 1 loaf baking tin
- ½ tsp coconut oil (for greasing the loaf tin)
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees Fahrenheit
- In a large bowl add flour, baking powder & soda, coconut sugar, sea salt, ginger powder, cinnamon, vanilla powder, cloves and allspice and mix well.
- Add in eggs, molasses, olive oil and pumpkin puree and whisk well until smooth and creamy.
- Grease your loaf tin with parchment and coconut oil.
- Add mixture and bake for about 45 minutes or until a toothpick comes out clean.
- Place on a cooling rack and let cool before serving.
- Makes 1 large loaf.
- Love this recipe? Use the social media buttons below to share with your friends!
- If you are not yet signed up for the Amber Approved Magazine get more amazing recipes by signing up here: http://amberapproved.ca/amber-approved-magazine/
Special Thanks To
- Amaranth Whole Foods in Calgary for supplying the beautiful ingredients to create these recipes. Be sure to visit one of their locations and check out their website at www.amaranthfoods.ca
- Photos by Lisa San Filippo
- Moments Marketing provides photography for social media, websites and corporate events as well as offers marketing consulting services. It's also a sister company to Moments Photography, a portrait photography company. Lisa is the owner, creative visionary and chief photographer of Moments Marketing and owner and photographer of Moments Photography. www.momentscalgary.com
Amber Approved http://amberapproved.ca/
You may also like
Episode #140 Why Building Self-Love is Key To Body Freedom, Top Reasons Why It’s Important To Love You First & Focusing Your Energy on Body Gratitude
Episode #139 Costs of Bullying Yourself And Your Body, Why Being Harder on Yourself Will Never Work & How To Learn To Love and Accept You
Episode #138 Exploring How Limiting Belief Systems Impact Your Health, How Trying To Control Exhausts You & Using Body Talk To Support Body Freedom
Episode #137 Emotional Regret of Not Losing Weight in Time For Summer, Costs of Letting Regret Rob You of Your Summer Activities & Feeling Comfortable in Your Summer Skin