28 Mar 2019
Fruity Rainbow Parfait
Fruity Rainbow Parfait
- 2 drops organic lemon extract
- 1 cup Yoso unsweetened Coconut Yogurt
- 1 tsp Pink Pitaya powder
- 1 tsp blue majik powder
- 1 tsp butterfly pea flower powder
- 1 tsp matcha powder
- ¼ tsp organic peppermint extract
- 1 tsp maple syrup
- ½ kiwi
- ½ tsp pomegranate powder
- ½ tsp beet root powder
- 1 tsp turmeric powder
- ¼ cup fresh strawberries
- ¼ cup fresh blackberries
- ½ cup fresh blueberries
- ½ cup fresh raspberries
- Grab 7 different bowls for the different yogurt
- In one bowl add ¼ cup Yogurt and pink pitaya powder.
- Then add it into the blender with the ½ cup fresh raspberries and place back in the bowl
- In a second bowl add ¼ cup yogurt, lemon extract and blue majik
- Then add the blackberries after they’ve been blended.
- In a third bowl add ¼ cup yogurt and butterfly pea flower powder and mix well
- Then add this mixture into the blender with ½ cup blueberries
- In the forth bowl add matcha, yogurt and mint extract. Blend the kiwi and add to mixture.
- In the fifth bowl add pineapple, turmeric and yogurt after blending.
- In the sixth bowl after blending add yogurt strawberries, beet and pomegranate powder.
- In the seventh bowl add the plain yogurt.
- Grab a parfait glass or jar and add a layer of blackberry purple, then blue lemon, then green matcha, then yellow turmeric pineapple, then red strawberry pomegranate then pink pitaya, then white.
- Add a second layer and top with your favorite fruit and enjoy!
Special Thanks To
- Photos by Lisa San Filippo
- Moments Marketing provides photography for social media, websites and corporate events as well as offers marketing consulting services. It's also a sister company to Moments Photography, a portrait photography company. Lisa is the owner, creative visionary and chief photographer of Moments Marketing and owner and photographer of Moments Photography.
Amber Approved http://amberapproved.ca/
You may also like
Episode #189 How Feeling Body Shamed Impacts Your Health, Navigating Insecurities of Feeling Body Shamed and Ways to Building Body Love
Episode #188 How Lack of Self-Care Impacts Your Emotional and Physical Health, Reasons Self-Care Should Be Non-Negotiable and Easy Ways to Integrate Regular Self-Care
Episode #187 Weekend and Vacation Binge Triggers, Why Healthy Habits Fade on Weekends and Vacations and Tips to Maintaining Mindful Eating on Weekends and Vacations
Episode #186 Overbooked Schedules and Hormone Health, Ways Stress Fuel Inflammation and Tips To Balance Your Schedule for Hormone Health