28 Mar 2019
Fruity Rainbow Parfait
Fruity Rainbow Parfait
- 2 drops organic lemon extract
- 1 cup Yoso unsweetened Coconut Yogurt
- 1 tsp Pink Pitaya powder
- 1 tsp blue majik powder
- 1 tsp butterfly pea flower powder
- 1 tsp matcha powder
- ¼ tsp organic peppermint extract
- 1 tsp maple syrup
- ½ kiwi
- ½ tsp pomegranate powder
- ½ tsp beet root powder
- 1 tsp turmeric powder
- ¼ cup fresh strawberries
- ¼ cup fresh blackberries
- ½ cup fresh blueberries
- ½ cup fresh raspberries
- Grab 7 different bowls for the different yogurt
- In one bowl add ¼ cup Yogurt and pink pitaya powder.
- Then add it into the blender with the ½ cup fresh raspberries and place back in the bowl
- In a second bowl add ¼ cup yogurt, lemon extract and blue majik
- Then add the blackberries after they’ve been blended.
- In a third bowl add ¼ cup yogurt and butterfly pea flower powder and mix well
- Then add this mixture into the blender with ½ cup blueberries
- In the forth bowl add matcha, yogurt and mint extract. Blend the kiwi and add to mixture.
- In the fifth bowl add pineapple, turmeric and yogurt after blending.
- In the sixth bowl after blending add yogurt strawberries, beet and pomegranate powder.
- In the seventh bowl add the plain yogurt.
- Grab a parfait glass or jar and add a layer of blackberry purple, then blue lemon, then green matcha, then yellow turmeric pineapple, then red strawberry pomegranate then pink pitaya, then white.
- Add a second layer and top with your favorite fruit and enjoy!
Special Thanks To
- Photos by Lisa San Filippo
- Moments Marketing provides photography for social media, websites and corporate events as well as offers marketing consulting services. It's also a sister company to Moments Photography, a portrait photography company. Lisa is the owner, creative visionary and chief photographer of Moments Marketing and owner and photographer of Moments Photography.
Amber Approved http://amberapproved.ca/
You may also like
Episode #179 What it’s Like to Work With Me on Your Health Journey
Episode #178 Common Signs of Hormone Imbalances, Hormone Imbalances and Emotional Eating and The Impact of Fad Diets and Exercise on Hormone Imbalances
Exploring Reasons Why Your Body is Hanging onto Protection
Emotional Eating and Cortisol Levels