24 Nov 2017
Write a review
- 1.5 frozen bananas
- 2 tsp molasses
- 2 tbsp coconut cream
- ¼ tsp cloves
- ¼ tsp all spice
- ½ tsp ginger powder
- ½ tsp cinnamon
- 2 tbsp Yoso unsweetened coconut yogurt
- 4 tbsp unsweetened vanilla almond milk
- In a high speed blender add molasses, yogurt, coconut cream, milk and spices and blend well.
- Slowly blend in the frozen banana and mix well.
- Serve into bowls and top with cacao nibs, coconut or whatever festive ingredients you like!
- Love this recipe? Use the social media buttons below to share with your friends!
- If you are not yet signed up for the Amber Approved Magazine get more amazing recipes by signing up here: http://amberapproved.ca/ol94
Special Thanks To
- Amaranth Whole Foods in Calgary for supplying the beautiful ingredients to create these recipes. Be sure to visit one of their locations and check out their website at www.amaranthfoods.ca
- Yoso (www.yoso.ca) for their amazing unsweetened coconut yogurt.
- Photo by Jennifer Brazil
Amber Approved http://amberapproved.ca/
You may also like
Episode #140 Why Building Self-Love is Key To Body Freedom, Top Reasons Why It’s Important To Love You First & Focusing Your Energy on Body Gratitude
Episode #139 Costs of Bullying Yourself And Your Body, Why Being Harder on Yourself Will Never Work & How To Learn To Love and Accept You
Episode #138 Exploring How Limiting Belief Systems Impact Your Health, How Trying To Control Exhausts You & Using Body Talk To Support Body Freedom
Episode #137 Emotional Regret of Not Losing Weight in Time For Summer, Costs of Letting Regret Rob You of Your Summer Activities & Feeling Comfortable in Your Summer Skin