1 May 2017
Majik Pina Colada
Majik Pina Colada
- ½ cup Yoso unsweetened coconut yogurt
- ½ cup unsweetened coconut cream
- 1 frozen banana
- 1 cup frozen pineapple
- ½ ripe avocado
- 1 scoop e3Live Blue Majik
- 1 scoop protein powder of choice
- Add all ingredients into blender and blend until thick and smooth.
- Makes about 1-1.5 cups.
Special thanks to
- Yoso (www.yoso.ca) for their amazing Unsweetened coconut yogurt.
- Amaranth Whole Foods in Calgary for supplying the beautiful ingredients to create these recipes. Be sure to visit one of their locations and check out their website at www.amaranthfoods.ca
- E3live Canada for the amazing Blue Majik Spirulina which is a stunning blue pigment. This is a certified organic proprietary extract of Arthrospira platensis, aNutrient Dense Aqua Botanical. It is made up primarily of Phycocyanin, a powerful antioxidant which can quench free radicals, boost mood and more. Be sure to check out www.e3livecanada.ca for more information and more products.
- Greenmunch brings sustainable entertaining with style. All of the beautiful paper straws and glass jars came from this Canadian owned company. They also supply wooden plates, bowls, cutlery and much more. Be sure to check them out at www.greenmunch.ca
- Photo Credit; Jennifer Brazil
Amber Approved http://amberapproved.ca/
You may also like
Episode #188 How Lack of Self-Care Impacts Your Emotional and Physical Health, Reasons Self-Care Should Be Non-Negotiable and Easy Ways to Integrate Regular Self-Care
Episode #187 Weekend and Vacation Binge Triggers, Why Healthy Habits Fade on Weekends and Vacations and Tips to Maintaining Mindful Eating on Weekends and Vacations
Episode #186 Overbooked Schedules and Hormone Health, Ways Stress Fuel Inflammation and Tips To Balance Your Schedule for Hormone Health
Double Chocolate Chip Swirl Banana Bread