15 May 2017
Matcha Almond Energy Bites
Matcha Almonda Energy Bites
Write a review
- 1 500 gram jar creamy cashew butter
- 4 tbsp maple syrup
- 1 tbsp coconut oil
- 9 tbsp coconut flour
- 1 tsp almond oil extract
- 2 tsp matcha powder
- Add nut butter and maple syrup into a bowl and mix well
- Mix in coconut oil and almond oil
- Add in coconut flour and mix until you can roll it into a ball without sticking to your hands.
- Add in matcha powder and mix well.
- Roll into loonie size balls and keep in the fridge.
- Makes about 20-24 energy bites to each recipe.
Special Thank you
- Amaranth Whole Foods in Calgary for supplying the beautiful ingredients to create these recipes. Be sure to visit one of their locations and check out their website at www.amaranthfoods.ca
- Photo Credit; Sydney Fream http://sydneyfreamstudio.com/
Amber Approved http://amberapproved.ca/
You may also like