15 May 2017
Matcha Almond Energy Bites
Matcha Almonda Energy Bites
- 1 500 gram jar creamy cashew butter
- 4 tbsp maple syrup
- 1 tbsp coconut oil
- 9 tbsp coconut flour
- 1 tsp almond oil extract
- 2 tsp matcha powder
- Add nut butter and maple syrup into a bowl and mix well
- Mix in coconut oil and almond oil
- Add in coconut flour and mix until you can roll it into a ball without sticking to your hands.
- Add in matcha powder and mix well.
- Roll into loonie size balls and keep in the fridge.
- Makes about 20-24 energy bites to each recipe.
Special Thank you
- Amaranth Whole Foods in Calgary for supplying the beautiful ingredients to create these recipes. Be sure to visit one of their locations and check out their website at www.amaranthfoods.ca
- Photo Credit; Sydney Fream http://sydneyfreamstudio.com/
Amber Approved http://amberapproved.ca/
You may also like
Episode #179 What it’s Like to Work With Me on Your Health Journey
Episode #178 Common Signs of Hormone Imbalances, Hormone Imbalances and Emotional Eating and The Impact of Fad Diets and Exercise on Hormone Imbalances
Exploring Reasons Why Your Body is Hanging onto Protection
Emotional Eating and Cortisol Levels