4 Oct 2017
Neon Berry Parfait
Berry Neon Parfait
Write a review
- 2 drops organic extract
- 1 cup Yoso unsweetened Coconut Yogurt
- 1 tsp Pink Pitaya powder
- 1 tsp blue majik powder
- 1 tsp butterfly pea flower powder
- ½ cup fresh blueberries
- ½ cup fresh raspberries
- Grab 4 different bowls for the different yogurt
- In one bowl add ¼ cup Yogurt and pink pitaya powder.
- Then add it into the blender with the ½ cup fresh raspberries and place back in the bowl
- In a second bowl add ¼ cup yogurt, lemon extract and blue majik
- In a third bowl add ¼ cup yogurt and butterfly pea flower powder and mix well
- Then add this mixture into the blender with ½ cup blueberries
- In the forth bowl add the plain yogurt.
- Grab a parfait glass or jar and add a layer of white yogurt, then pitaya, then lemon blue majik then blueberry.
- Add a second layer and top with your favorite fruit and enjoy!
- Serves 2
- Love this recipe? Use the social media buttons below to share with your friends!
Special Thanks To
- Yoso (www.yoso.ca) for their amazing unsweetened coconut yogurt.
- E3live Canada for the amazing Blue Majik Spirulina which is a stunning blue pigment. This is a certified organic proprietary extract of Arthrospira platensis, aNutrient Dense Aqua Botanical. It is made up primarily of Phycocyanin, a powerful antioxidant which can quench free radicals, boost mood and more. Be sure to check out www.e3livecanada.ca for more information and more products.
Amber Approved http://amberapproved.ca/
You may also like
Episode #101: How Your Own Pressures Sabotage Weight-Loss, Costs of Pushing Your Body Too Far & Letting Go of Emotional Pressures To Lose Weight
Episode #100: Negative Impacts of Food Shaming, Why We Shouldn’t Judge People’s Eating Habits & Identifying The Healthiest Foods For Your Body
Pumpkin Spice Vanilla Ice Cream Sandwiches
Banana Chai Nicecream