28 Sep 2018
Peanut Butter and Banana Muffins
Peanut Butter Banana Muffins
- 2 cups Gluten-free Bob’s Red Mill 1-2-1 Baking Flour
- ½ cup Coconut Sugar
- 1 Tsp baking powder
- 1 tsp baking soda
- 1 tsp Organic Vanilla extract
- 1 tsp cinnamon
- Pinch of sea salt
- 4 Ripe bananas
- 1 cup Unsweetened Almond Milk
- 1 cup Olive oil
- 4 Free range eggs
- ½ cup pure peanut butter
- Pre-heat over to 350 degrees Fahrenheit
- In a large bowl add flour, coconut sugar, baking powder, baking soda, cinnamon and sea salt and blend with a fork.
- Add vanilla, almond milk, olive oil and eggs and whisk well.
- Add bananas and whisk until they are thoroughly mixed in small pieces. Then add peanut butter
- Grease a muffin tin (large muffin tin) with coconut oil.
- Spoon our mixture.
- Bake for 40-45 minutes and test with a toothpick. Makes 12-14 large muffins.
- Store in a ziplock or air-tight container to ensure the muffins stay moist.
Special Thanks to
- Photos by Lisa San Filippo
- Moments Marketing provides photography for social media, websites and corporate events as well as offers marketing consulting services. It's also a sister company to Moments Photography, a portrait photography company. Lisa is the owner, creative visionary and chief photographer of Moments Marketing and owner and photographer of Moments Photography. www.momentscalgary.com
Amber Approved http://amberapproved.ca/
You may also like
Episode #171 Costs of Forcing Quick Changes on Your Body, Giving Your Body Time to Adjust to Change & Why Time is Your Friend on Your Health Journey
Episode #170 Feeling Shame with Emotional Eating, Costs of Emotional Eating Running Your Life & How Gaining Body Freedom Supports Your Success
Episode #169 How Quick Fixes are Fueled By Diet Marketing, Ways Quick Fixes Negatively Impact Your Health & Creating Awareness around Quick Fixes
Episode #168 Ketogenic Eating Fueling Food Fears, Fears of Achieving Food Freedom & Creating Awareness of Your Food Fears