11 Mar 2019
Strawberry Chia – Chocolate Peanut Butter Smoothie
Strawberry Chia Chocolate Peanut Butter Smoothie
For the chia pudding bottom
- 4 tbsp chia
- ¼ cup fresh strawberries blended in a blender
- ¼ cup unsweetened coconut yogurt
- 1 tsp maple syrup
For the Smoothie
- 1 frozen banana
- 1 tbsp organic creamy peanut butter
- 1.5 tsp cacao powder
- 3 tbsp coconut yogurt
- 3 tbsp coconut cream
- ¼ cup oat milk
- 1 scoop collagen or protein powder
- ½ avocado
- 1 stemless wine glass
- Blend strawberries in a blender.
- Mix strawberries, chia seeds, yogurt and maple syrup and add to the bottom of the wine glass.
- Blend all smoothie ingredients and add smoothie to chia bottom.
- Serve and enjoy.
- SPECIAL THANKS TO
- Photos by Lisa San Filippo
- Moments Marketing provides photography for social media, websites and corporate events as well as offers marketing consulting services. It's also a sister company to Moments Photography, a portrait photography company. Lisa is the owner, creative visionary and chief photographer of Moments Marketing and owner and photographer of Moments Photography. www.momentscalgary.com
Amber Approved http://amberapproved.ca/
You may also like
Episode #176 Understanding Digestive Health and Bowel Movements, Digestive Imbalances and Skin Issues & How Digestive Imbalances Fuel Food Cravings
Episode #175 Understanding What Your Digestion Says About Your Health, How Emotional Stressors Impact Digestion & Action Steps to Take to Support Digestion
Classic Raspberry Chocolate Chip Loaf
Peanut Butter Banana Nicecream