31 Aug 2018
Warm Mulled Chai Turmeric Drink
Mulled Chai Turmeric Drink
- 1 cup unsweetened almond milk
- 1 tsp mulling spices (steeped in almond milk for 5 minutes)
- 1 tbsp maple syrup
- 1 tsp chai turmeric blend from Botanica.
- Pinch of cinnamon (to sprinkle on top)
- Steep mulling spices in almond milk.
- Blend mulled almond milk with the other ingredients in a blender.
- Heat over the stove in a pot.
- Add cinnamon on top and enjoy!
Special Thanks to
- Photos by Lisa San Filippo
- Moments Marketing provides photography for social media, websites and corporate events as well as offers marketing consulting services. It's also a sister company to Moments Photography, a portrait photography company. Lisa is the owner, creative visionary and chief photographer of Moments Marketing and owner and photographer of Moments Photography. www.momentscalgary.com
Amber Approved http://amberapproved.ca/
You may also like
Episode #171 Costs of Forcing Quick Changes on Your Body, Giving Your Body Time to Adjust to Change & Why Time is Your Friend on Your Health Journey
Episode #170 Feeling Shame with Emotional Eating, Costs of Emotional Eating Running Your Life & How Gaining Body Freedom Supports Your Success
Episode #169 How Quick Fixes are Fueled By Diet Marketing, Ways Quick Fixes Negatively Impact Your Health & Creating Awareness around Quick Fixes
Episode #168 Ketogenic Eating Fueling Food Fears, Fears of Achieving Food Freedom & Creating Awareness of Your Food Fears