31 Aug 2018
Warm Mulled Chai Turmeric Drink
Mulled Chai Turmeric Drink
- 1 cup unsweetened almond milk
- 1 tsp mulling spices (steeped in almond milk for 5 minutes)
- 1 tbsp maple syrup
- 1 tsp chai turmeric blend from Botanica.
- Pinch of cinnamon (to sprinkle on top)
- Steep mulling spices in almond milk.
- Blend mulled almond milk with the other ingredients in a blender.
- Heat over the stove in a pot.
- Add cinnamon on top and enjoy!
Special Thanks to
- Photos by Lisa San Filippo
- Moments Marketing provides photography for social media, websites and corporate events as well as offers marketing consulting services. It's also a sister company to Moments Photography, a portrait photography company. Lisa is the owner, creative visionary and chief photographer of Moments Marketing and owner and photographer of Moments Photography. www.momentscalgary.com
Amber Approved http://amberapproved.ca/
You may also like
Episode #179 What it’s Like to Work With Me on Your Health Journey
Episode #178 Common Signs of Hormone Imbalances, Hormone Imbalances and Emotional Eating and The Impact of Fad Diets and Exercise on Hormone Imbalances
Exploring Reasons Why Your Body is Hanging onto Protection
Emotional Eating and Cortisol Levels