31 Aug 2018
Warm Mulled Chai Turmeric Drink
Mulled Chai Turmeric Drink
- 1 cup unsweetened almond milk
- 1 tsp mulling spices (steeped in almond milk for 5 minutes)
- 1 tbsp maple syrup
- 1 tsp chai turmeric blend from Botanica.
- Pinch of cinnamon (to sprinkle on top)
- Steep mulling spices in almond milk.
- Blend mulled almond milk with the other ingredients in a blender.
- Heat over the stove in a pot.
- Add cinnamon on top and enjoy!
Special Thanks to
- Photos by Lisa San Filippo
- Moments Marketing provides photography for social media, websites and corporate events as well as offers marketing consulting services. It's also a sister company to Moments Photography, a portrait photography company. Lisa is the owner, creative visionary and chief photographer of Moments Marketing and owner and photographer of Moments Photography. www.momentscalgary.com
Amber Approved http://amberapproved.ca/
You may also like
Episode #150 Focusing on Feeling Good VS Looking Good, Costs of Focusing on External Looks Alone & How Focusing on Feeling Good Supports Your Health and Self-Love Journey
Episode #149 How Control Sabotages Overcoming Emotional Eating, Why Fear of Losing Control Fuels Food Restriction & Tips To Release Fear & Control and Build Mindfulness With Food
Episode #148 Reasons You May Be Struggling With Brain Fog, How Brain Fog Triggers Emotional Eating & Tips To Support Mental Clarity
Episode #147 Costs of Mindless Eating, Exploring Why You Overeat & Practicing Mindfulness With Food