31 Aug 2018
Banana Blue Chai Smoothie
Blue Banana Chai Smoothie
- 2 tbsp Yoso Coconut Yogurt
- 1.5 frozen bananas
- ½ tsp cinnamon
- ¼ tsp nutmeg
- 2 tbsp collagen
- 2 tbsp coconut cream
- 1 tsp blue majik
- Add all ingredients to a high speed blender.
- Blend until smooth, top with a cinnamon stick and serve.
Special Thanks to
- Yoso (www.yoso.ca) for their amazing unsweetened coconut yogurt.
- E3live Canada for the amazing Blue Majik Spirulina which is a stunning blue pigment. This is a certified organic proprietary extract of Arthrospira platensis, a Nutrient Dense Aqua Botanical. It is made up primarily of Phycocyanin, a powerful antioxidant which can quench free radicals, boost mood and more. Be sure to check out www.e3livecanada.ca for more information and more products.
- Photos by Lisa San Filippo
- Moments Marketing provides photography for social media, websites and corporate events as well as offers marketing consulting services. It's also a sister company to Moments Photography, a portrait photography company. Lisa is the owner, creative visionary and chief photographer of Moments Marketing and owner and photographer of Moments Photography. www.momentscalgary.com
Amber Approved http://amberapproved.ca/
You may also like
Episode #167 How Your Business or Career May Trigger Emotional Eating, Exploring Your Work Triggers to Emotional Eating & Introducing More Balance To Eliminate Emotional Eating
Episode #166 Procrastinating Self-Care and Emotional Eating, Costs of Procrastination and Your Health & Replacing Procrastination with Taking Action
Episode #165 What’s Your Self-Worth Really Worth? Looking To Others To Validate Your Worth & Taking Time To Invest in and Build Self-Worth
Episode #164 Why Your Health Resolutions Set You Up For Failure, Resolutions and Expectations & Instead of Resolutions for 2019