31 Aug 2018
Banana Blue Chai Smoothie
Blue Banana Chai Smoothie
- 2 tbsp Yoso Coconut Yogurt
- 1.5 frozen bananas
- ½ tsp cinnamon
- ¼ tsp nutmeg
- 2 tbsp collagen
- 2 tbsp coconut cream
- 1 tsp blue majik
- Add all ingredients to a high speed blender.
- Blend until smooth, top with a cinnamon stick and serve.
Special Thanks to
- Yoso (www.yoso.ca) for their amazing unsweetened coconut yogurt.
- E3live Canada for the amazing Blue Majik Spirulina which is a stunning blue pigment. This is a certified organic proprietary extract of Arthrospira platensis, a Nutrient Dense Aqua Botanical. It is made up primarily of Phycocyanin, a powerful antioxidant which can quench free radicals, boost mood and more. Be sure to check out www.e3livecanada.ca for more information and more products.
- Photos by Lisa San Filippo
- Moments Marketing provides photography for social media, websites and corporate events as well as offers marketing consulting services. It's also a sister company to Moments Photography, a portrait photography company. Lisa is the owner, creative visionary and chief photographer of Moments Marketing and owner and photographer of Moments Photography. www.momentscalgary.com
Amber Approved http://amberapproved.ca/
You may also like
Episode #150 Focusing on Feeling Good VS Looking Good, Costs of Focusing on External Looks Alone & How Focusing on Feeling Good Supports Your Health and Self-Love Journey
Episode #149 How Control Sabotages Overcoming Emotional Eating, Why Fear of Losing Control Fuels Food Restriction & Tips To Release Fear & Control and Build Mindfulness With Food
Episode #148 Reasons You May Be Struggling With Brain Fog, How Brain Fog Triggers Emotional Eating & Tips To Support Mental Clarity
Episode #147 Costs of Mindless Eating, Exploring Why You Overeat & Practicing Mindfulness With Food