24 Nov 2017
Write a review
- 1 cup frozen cranberries
- 1 frozen banana
- 1 tsp vanilla powder
- 4 tbsp unsweetened vanilla almond milk
- 2 tbsp Yoso unsweetened coconut yogurt
- 4 tbsp coconut cream
- 1 tbsp collagen (or your favorite protein powder)
- Add milk, coconut cream, yogurt and protein & vanilla powder into blender and blend well.
- Add banana and cranberries and blend slowly mixing the nice cream until it’s thick, creamy and well blended.
- Serve in bowls and top with a cinnamon stick!
- Love this recipe? Use the social media buttons below to share with your friends!
- If you are not yet signed up for the Amber Approved Magazine get more amazing recipes by signing up here: http://amberapproved.ca/ol94
Special Thanks To
- Amaranth Whole Foods in Calgary for supplying the beautiful ingredients to create these recipes. Be sure to visit one of their locations and check out their website at www.amaranthfoods.ca
- Yoso (www.yoso.ca) for their amazing unsweetened coconut yogurt.
- Photo by Jennifer Brazil
Amber Approved http://amberapproved.ca/
You may also like
Episode #127 Costs of Feeling Guilty To Take Care Of Yourself, How Guilt Blocks Optimal Health & Tips To Start Releasing Guilt
Episode #125 Embracing Self-Love and A Healthy Appearance Now, Costs of Denying Yourself To Dress With Confidence Until You Lose Weight & Tips To Building Confidence With Your Body & Clothes For Summer
Pink Berry Pitaya Infused Water
Watermelon Blueberry Infused Water