24 Nov 2017
Write a review
- 1 cup frozen cranberries
- 1 frozen banana
- 1 tsp vanilla powder
- 4 tbsp unsweetened vanilla almond milk
- 2 tbsp Yoso unsweetened coconut yogurt
- 4 tbsp coconut cream
- 1 tbsp collagen (or your favorite protein powder)
- Add milk, coconut cream, yogurt and protein & vanilla powder into blender and blend well.
- Add banana and cranberries and blend slowly mixing the nice cream until it’s thick, creamy and well blended.
- Serve in bowls and top with a cinnamon stick!
- Love this recipe? Use the social media buttons below to share with your friends!
- If you are not yet signed up for the Amber Approved Magazine get more amazing recipes by signing up here: http://amberapproved.ca/ol94
Special Thanks To
- Amaranth Whole Foods in Calgary for supplying the beautiful ingredients to create these recipes. Be sure to visit one of their locations and check out their website at www.amaranthfoods.ca
- Yoso (www.yoso.ca) for their amazing unsweetened coconut yogurt.
- Photo by Jennifer Brazil
Amber Approved http://amberapproved.ca/
You may also like
Episode #115 Why Focusing On Weight-Loss is Causing Weight-Gain, How Stress & Weight-loss Pressure Causes Us To Hang On & Exploring Weight-Loss as the Bonus to Balanced Health
Episode #114 Dangers of Ketogenic Eating Causing Binge Eating, Imbalances Ketogenic Eating Can Create & Action Steps To Take To Build A Self-Love Foundation
Episode #113 Unrealistic Body Image Influence From Celebrities, How Fake Celebrity Influence Gives A Distorted Body Image & Embracing A Positive Body Image Now
Episode #112 Dangers of Constantly Gaining & Losing Weight Quickly, Why You Struggle to Maintain Your Weight-Loss & Exploring Letting Go of Quick Fix Weight-Loss