In this episode of The No Sugarcoating Podcast I am talking about:
- Making a Committed Decision for Your Health
- Why Commitment Fuels You to Take Action
- Exploring all Positive Possibilities of Committed Decision
SHOW NOTES + LINKS
Email me at firstname.lastname@example.org with the subject line “Coaching Sale” to save on 6 month and 1 year coaching programs. Also now offering a 90 day and half day program to support you during this time. You can also click the link to book your 30 minute Complimentary Body Freedom call. https://amberapproved.ca/sche
Take my free Emotional Eating Quiz here: http://amberapproved.ca/emoti
Check out my Youtube Channel Here for more transformational videos: https://bit.ly/2VMJeJb
Listen to Episode 179 about what it’s like to work with me here: http://amberapproved.ca/podca
Follow me on Instagram www.instagram.com/amberromani
Join the new Private Facebook Group https://www.facebook.com/grou
Subscribe and listen on iTunes or your favorite podcast app.
- Making a Committed Decision for Your Health (07:23).
- Why Commitment Fuels You to Take Action (32:49).
- Exploring all Positive Possibilities of Committed Decision (39:00).
The No Sugarcoating podcast is proud to partner with Prairie Naturals. Have you heard about elderberries? Elderberries contain a wide variety of flavonoids, anthocyanins, caffeic acid and chlorogenic acid. Elderberry extract is a powerful immune booster and is also anti-viral. Elderberry is a known immune modulator which means it stimulates an underactive immune system and can increase the Nrf2 pathway which may help prevent a cytokine storm.
Prairie Naturals has included elderberries in three Immune Health formulas:
- FLU-Force – relieves sore throats and upper respiratory tract infections.
- Cold & Cough Syrup – reduces symptoms of fever, sore throat and coughs.
- Citrus Soother – a soothing drink mix that reduces the duration of respiratory tract infections.
For more information on immune boosters and immune health visit www.prairienaturals.ca
The No Sugarcoating Podcast is proud to partner with Herbaland Gummies! Herbaland is Canada’s largest nutritional gummy manufacturer producing vegan, gluten free and sugar free vitamins. Their new line of beauty gummy vitamins have changed the game when it comes to keeping up that glow. The newest member of the beauty family Acai Berry Twist, helps increase antioxidant levels and up your detoxification game! It also promotes digestion and supports your immune system. Don’t forget about their Vegan Collagen Booster and Pure Beauty Gummies either. Use code Amber30 and save 30% off your order today at http://www.herbaland.com.