In this episode of The No Sugarcoating Podcast I am talking about:
- How We’ve Been Conditioned to Hate our Bodies
- Exploring What it Feels Like to Give Your Power away
- Steps to Start Undoing old Negative Beliefs
SHOW NOTES + LINKS
Email me at firstname.lastname@example.org with the subject line “Coaching Sale” to save on 6 month and 1 year coaching programs. Also now offering a 90 day and half day program to support you during this time. You can also click the link to book your 30 minute Complimentary Body Freedom call. https://amberapproved.ca/sche
Take my free Emotional Eating Quiz here: http://amberapproved.ca/emoti
Check out my Youtube Channel Here for more transformational videos: https://bit.ly/2VMJeJb
Listen to Episode 179 about what it’s like to work with me here: http://amberapproved.ca/podca
Follow me on Instagram www.instagram.com/amberromani
Join the new Private Facebook Group https://www.facebook.com/grou
Subscribe and listen on iTunes or your favorite podcast app.
- How We’ve Been Conditioned to Hate our Bodies (06:25).
- Exploring What it Feels Like to Give Your Power away (27:15).
- Steps to Start Undoing old Negative Beliefs (34:30).
The No Sugarcoating podcast is proud to partner with Prairie Naturals. Have you heard about elderberries? Elderberries contain a wide variety of flavonoids, anthocyanins, caffeic acid and chlorogenic acid. Elderberry extract is a powerful immune booster and is also anti-viral. Elderberry is a known immune modulator which means it stimulates an underactive immune system and can increase the Nrf2 pathway which may help prevent a cytokine storm.
Prairie Naturals has included elderberries in three Immune Health formulas:
- FLU-Force – relieves sore throats and upper respiratory tract infections.
- Cold & Cough Syrup – reduces symptoms of fever, sore throat and coughs.
- Citrus Soother – a soothing drink mix that reduces the duration of respiratory tract infections.
For more information on immune boosters and immune health visit www.prairienaturals.ca