4 Layer Dip in a Jar
- 1 Medium size mason jar
- ½ cup salsa
- ½ cup hummus
- ½ cup cashew cheese (I use basic roots)
- ½ cup smashed avocado
- ½ lemon squeezed
- Pinch of sea salt
- Pinch of garlic powder
- Prepare the guacamole for the bottom layer of the dip.
- Combine avocado, lemon, sea salt and garlic powder and add to the bottom of the jar.
- Add ½ cup cashew cheese, then ½ cup salsa and top off with the ½ cup of hummus.
- You can layer these in whatever order you prefer!
- Serve with chips, rice crackers or veggies!
- Serves 4-6
Spud YYC for the amazing ingredients that can be ordered online and delivered right to your door. Spud Calgary supports so many local food producers and farmers for fresh ingredients. Be sure to check them out and sign up at www.spud.ca
Basic Roots raw cashew cheese. Simple, delicious and fresh, be sure to check out their full line of products and retailers at www.basicroots.ca
Photo Credit Sydney Fream