Chicken Veggie Soup
- 2 medium carrots sliced
- ½ red onion chopped
- 1 green pepper sliced into small pieces
- 1 cup fresh or frozen peas
- 1 yellow pepper chopped into small pieces
- 2 cups of fresh spinach
- 2 chicken breasts cooked and chopped into small pieces
- Pinch of basil
- Pinch of garlic powder
- Pinch of sea salt
- Pinch of pepper
- 3–4 cups of water
- Add water to a large pot and bring to a boil over fire or stove.
- Add veggies, chicken and spices and bring to a simmer.
- Add spices to simmering soup.
- Let cook until veggies are soft and serve in camping mugs!
Special Thanks To:
Spud YYC for the amazing ingredients that can be ordered online and delivered right to your door. Spud Calgary supports so many local food producers and farmers for fresh ingredients. Be sure to check them out and sign up at www.spud.ca
Lace Brick Design is created for the local girl passionate to adventure, travel, road trip and of course lovers of nature and the mountains. Be sure to check out all of the beautiful and amazing products at https://lacebrickdesign.com/
Photo Credit Sydney Fream