Roasted Red Pepper Pumpkin Cashew Dip
- Yield: 4 - 6 1x
- 1 cup cashews soaked overnight in water
- ½ cup canned pumpkin puree
- 1 bell pepper roasted
- ½ cup light olive oil
- pinch of sea salt
- Pinch of pepper
- Pinch of basil
- Pinch of garlic powder
- 1 tsp olive oil (for roasting the peppers)
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees and put a piece of parchment on a cookie sheet for the peppers.
- Slice peppers and drizzle with a teaspoon of olive oil and add a pinch of sea salt, pepper, basil and garlic powder.
- Roast for about 25-30 minutes.
- Add cashews, pumpkin, peppers and olive oil to a food processor or high speed blender and blend until fully mixed.
- Serve up with your favorite crackers, veggies or add to toast and wraps.
- Serves 4-6 and makes about 1.5 cups of dip.
- Store in the fridge for up to a week.