Banana Blue Smoothie Bowl
- 1.5 frozen bananas
- A handful of frozen mango
- 1 tsp organic lemon extract
- 3 tbsp Yoso unsweetened coconut yogurt
- 1 scoop e3live blue majik
- 1 tsp collagen
- Pinch of pitaya powder
- 1 small banana thinly sliced
- 1 tsp shredded coconut
- 1 tsp chia seeds
- Blend all smoothie ingredients in a high power blender until smooth and pour into your favourite bowl!
- Top with banana slices, pity powder, chia seeds and shredded coconut.
Special Thanks To:
Yoso (www.yoso.ca) for their amazing unsweetened coconut yogurt.
E3live Canada for the amazing Blue Majik Spirulina which is a stunning blue pigment. This is a certified organic proprietary extract of Arthrospira platensis, a Nutrient Dense Aqua Botanical. It is made up primarily of Phycocyanin, a powerful antioxidant which can quench free radicals, boost mood and more. Be sure to check out www.e3livecanada.ca for more information and more products.
Photos by Lisa Filippo
Moments Marketing provides photography for social media, websites and corporate events as well as offers marketing consulting services. It’s also a sister company to Moments Photography, a portrait photography company. Lisa is the owner, creative visionary and chief photographer of Moments Marketing and owner and photographer of Moments Photography. www.momentscalgary.com