2 cups Gluten-free Bob’s Red Mill 1-2-1 Baking Flour
½ cup Coconut Sugar
1 Tsp baking powder
1 tsp baking soda
1 tsp Organic Vanilla extract
1 tsp cinnamon
Pinch of sea salt
4 Ripe bananas
1 cup Unsweetened Almond Milk
¾ cup Olive oil
4 Free range eggs
- Pre-heat over to 350 degrees Fahrenheit
- In a large bowl add flour, coconut sugar, baking powder, baking soda, cinnamon and sea salt and blend with a fork.
- Add vanilla, almond milk, olive oil and eggs and whisk well.
- Add bananas and whisk until they are thoroughly mixed in small pieces
- Grease a muffin tin (large muffin tin) with coconut oil.
- Spoon our mixture.
- Bake for 45 minutes and test with a toothpick. Makes 12-14 large muffins.
- Store in a ziplock or air-tight container to ensure the muffins stay moist.
Special Thanks To:
Amaranth Whole Foods in Calgary for supplying the beautiful ingredients to create these recipes. Be sure to visit one of their locations and check out their website at www.amaranthfoods.ca
Sydney Fream http://sydneyfreamstudio.com/