Berry Mint Chocolate Ice Cream
- Yield: 4 - 6 1x
- 30 pieces of PUR Chocolate Mint gum chopped in halves
- 2 cans of coconut milk, refrigerated (400 ml cans)
- ½ cup pure maple syrup (add in more to adjust to your taste buds)
- pinch of sea salt
- 1 Tablespoon organic vanilla extract
- 1 cup fresh strawberries
The Quik ‘n’ Easy Method:
- You can use 1 pint of vanilla Screamin Brothers Dairy-free frozen treats if you don’t want to make your own! Just thaw and blend in strawberries and gum pieces, re-freeze and serve!
- In a high speed blender add coconut milk, maple syrup, sea salt and organic vanilla extract blend well.
- Add strawberries and blend until fully mixed.
- Prepare a loaf baking pan with parchment and pour the mixture into the pan over the parchment
- Add PUR Chocolate Mint gum halves and freeze for 3-5 hours.
- Pull out and let thaw for 10-15 minutes and serve when soft!
- Serves about 4-6 people
Special Thanks To:
Amaranth Whole Foods in Calgary for supplying the beautiful ingredients to create these recipes. Be sure to visit one of their locations and check out their website at www.amaranthfoods.ca
The PUR Company is an amazing company creating mint and gum products free of aspartame. It is an excellent and healthy alternative to regular gum and mints. Check out their amazing products at www.thepurcompany.com
Photo Credit; Jennifer Brazil