Big Red Superfood Smoothie Bowl
- ½ cup frozen raspberries
- 5 frozen strawberries
- 1 tsp white vanilla powder
- 1 cup unsweetened coconut milk
- 1 Scoop protein powder of choice (I prefer vanilla)
- 2 scoops Organic Red-Superfoods Blend (from Prairie Naturals)
- 1 tsp white maca
- ½ ripe avocado
- 2 tsp Yoso Unsweetened Coconut Yogurt
- In a blender add all ingredients and blend until smooth.
- Add smoothie into a bowl and top with raspberries, goji berries, strawberries and shredded coconut!
- Makes about 1 cup
Special Thanks To:
Prairie Naturals for their amazing new Red Superfoods Organic Red-Superfood Blend. This powder is full of antioxidant-rich nutrients that destroy free radicals, calm inflammation and boost the immune system. This superfood blend includes Organic Beet Roots, Pomegranates, goji berries, grapeseed, carrots, blueberries, strawberries, raspberries and cranberries. Be sure to check out www.prairienaturals.ca for more info and view all of their amazing product lines. You can also find locations available where you can pick up their product including this one Canada-wide.
Yoso (www.yoso.ca) for their amazing Unsweetened coconut yogurt.
Amaranth Whole Foods in Calgary for supplying the beautiful ingredients to create these recipes. Be sure to visit one of their locations and check out their website at www.amaranthfoods.ca
Greenmunch brings sustainable entertaining with style. All of the beautiful paper straws and glass jars came from this Canadian owned company. They also supply wooden plates, bowls, cutlery and much more. Be sure to check them out at www.greenmunch.ca
Photo Credit; Jennifer Brazil